Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

If you read the actual jury instructions the jury needs to make an analytical decision. Not an emotional one. If they follow the jury instructions it looks good for GZ.

Ha.

women following instructions.

Based on your expert medical opinion? Or?

Point of curiousity... How long was the gap between the shot and the witness coming out/police and such?

Exciting - HLN has the kkk/grand wizard lady back on again and frank taffe saying he wants to celebrate his victory with skittles and iced tea....

I swear that is Wanda Sykes playing a role.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Point of curiousity... How long was the gap between the shot and the witness coming out/police and such?

Exciting - HLN has the kkk/grand wizard lady back on again and frank taffe saying he wants to celebrate his victory with skittles and iced tea....

smh

Ha.

women following instructions.

I stepped out of the room and was trying to figure out who's voice it sounded like. You nailed it. Thank you for taking that bit of wonder off my mind.

I stepped out of the room and was trying to figure out who's voice it sounded like. You nailed it. Thank you for taking that bit of wonder off my mind.

i !@#$ing hate you for making me turn the channel to this. I was enjoying season 1 of Arrested Development. My girlfriend is probably going to beat me to it.

This woman... oh my lord. If she represents only .001 of this country then I am deeply concerned.

Saying she carries the burden of 400 years... I am getting physically violent... hold these Skittles NS.

Oh, and I figured out who her logic and method of speaking reminded me of... Dog17744 or whatever

Edited by jboyst62

The media lynching of George Zimmerman ............. A tragic death was spun to fit a racial narrative

By Jeffrey T. Kuhner

George Zimmerman is innocent. The evidence clearly shows this. Yet the liberal media have already convicted him in the court of public opinion. The result is not only that a man’s life — regardless of the verdict — has been shattered. Race relations have been poisoned, paving the way for possible deadly riots if Mr. Zimmerman is acquitted.

From the outset, liberal media outlets — CNN, MSNBC, NPR, CBS, ABC, NBC, the Huffington Post, The New York Times and The Washington Post — put forth one seminal narrative: The shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was a flagrant example of white racism against blacks. Modern-day Sanford, Fla., was transformed into 1960s Selma, Ala. Mr. Zimmerman has been turned into the poster child of a more subtle and polished, but revived Ku Klux Klan. For example, the audiotape of Mr. Zimmerman’s call to a 911 dispatcher on the night of the shooting was deliberately edited by NBC in a pathetic attempt to portray him as a vile racist bent on violence.

The entire mainstream media narrative, however, is based on lies. Trayvon was not killed because he was black. He was shot in self-defense because he repeatedly punched and smashed Mr. Zimmerman’s head on the pavement. The neighborhood-watch captain was trained by police to notice nonresidents, especially those who looked out of place and behaved suspiciously. The Sanford community had suffered a rash of burglaries and other crimes. According to residents (both white and black), the town-house complex has become increasingly unsafe. Hence, the reason — and need — for a neighborhood-watch team.

After spotting Trayvon, who did not live in the neighborhood, Mr. Zimmerman did what any good citizen should do: He called the police. The dispatcher asked for the location of Trayvon’s whereabouts. Mr. Zimmerman followed the teenager, gave the approximate address and street, and attempted to return to his car — until confronted by Trayvon. He then began to savagely beat Mr. Zimmerman, who suffered two black eyes, a broken nose and lacerations in the back of his head. If he had not used his gun, Mr. Zimmerman would likely be dead today.

All of these facts have been corroborated during the trial. A key witness, John Hood, saw Trayvon on top of Mr. Zimmerman hitting him “mixed martial arts-style.” Also, toxicology reports prove that Trayvon had marijuana in his blood and urine that night. Mr. Zimmerman told the dispatcher that the suspect acted like he was “on drugs.” Mr. Zimmerman’s wounds — and the grass stains on his back — were consistent with his story of being on the ground and repeatedly punched by Trayvon.

In other words, rather than the constant media image and picture of an angelic 12-year-old baby-faced boy, Trayvon was the opposite. He was a 6-foot-3 man-child with a history of drug use, who had been suspended several times from school. He even had images of himself on his cellphone smoking marijuana and wielding a gun. He was a wannabe thug, who triggered a deadly altercation. Had Trayvon gone straight back to the home of his father’s girlfriend, he’d be alive today. Instead, he chose to confront and attack Mr. Zimmerman. Ultimately, Trayvon — not Mr. Zimmerman — is to blame for the fatal shooting.

Yet, for the left, none of this matters. Liberals have turned Trayvon into a saint and celebrity cause. He is the alleged victim of racist white America. Here is another gross lie: Mr. Zimmerman is not even white. He is clearly a Hispanic — his skin is brown. He comes from a multiracial — including part-black — family. Hence, to twist reality to conform to their whites-are-racist narrative, the mainstream media manufactured a new racial category: white Hispanic. Only the twisted liberal mind could blame whites for a brown guy fatally shooting a black teen.

Ironically, it is Mr. Zimmerman who is the victim of a racist witch hunt. He never would have been charged with a crime had it not been for vile race-baiters, such as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Aided and abetted by President Obama, Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. and the Congressional Black Caucus, these race-arsonists have fueled the flames of racial hatred. Encouraged by media coverage that has played to the most primitive racial sensibilities, many blacks have become passionately convinced Mr. Zimmerman is guilty — not only of murder, but of hating young black men. Law enforcement authorities in Sanford are preparing for bloody race riots should he be acquitted. Pro-Trayvon supporters on social media have already called for mass civil unrest in the wake of a not-guilty verdict.

If — and I stress if — there are race riots following the Zimmerman trial, then Mr. Obama and his media allies will have blood on their hands. They have smeared an innocent man, fanned the dangerous fires of racial division and hijacked a police investigation in order to pursue a political agenda of black victimology. This represents the ominous corruption of our justice system. Trayvon is dead, but his ghost may haunt us for years to come.

I think that I'll repeat that one line again...........

Only the twisted liberal mind could blame whites for a brown guy fatally shooting a black teen.

Ladies of the jury although it seems impossible to me that just turned 17 158Lbs TM posed a life and death threat to 28y/o 194lbs MMA trained GZ such that he had to shoot TM, lets say for sake of argument that it is true but what possible threat could a shot lying face down TM present to GZ who is holding a gun such that he had to get on TMs back and hold him down, spread his arms, a boy who's lungs are filling with blood gasping for air now with the extra burden of 194lbs on his back , TM trying to hold on a few more seconds for help to arrive but with 194lbs GZ crushing the last gasp of life out his body.

Game,Set,Match

Ha. women following instructions.

Not sure I follow you.

Jury instructions are pretty cut & dry. It's either yes or no. Looking at the jury instructions I see an acquittal for GZ. Looking at the jury instructions and comparing the instructions with the lack of evidence I don't see how a juror can find GZ guilty of anything.

I didn't chime into this thread until the jury instructions came out. I knew they were more important than anything.

i !@#$ing hate you for making me turn the channel to this. I was enjoying season 1 of Arrested Development. My girlfriend is probably going to beat me to it.

This woman... oh my lord. If she represents only .001 of this country then I am deeply concerned.

Saying she carries the burden of 400 years... I am getting physically violent... hold these Skittles NS.

Oh, and I figured out who her logic and method of speaking reminded me of... Dog17744 or whatever

Amazing how drew really felt her true pain and wants her back tomorrow to discuss it more. HLN using her frequently is... Crazy?

Edited by NoSaint

If you read the actual jury instructions the jury needs to make an analytical decision. Not an emotional one. If they follow the jury instructions it looks good for GZ.

I was right there with you until I got to

For two centuries we have lived by the Constitution and the law. No juror has the right to violate rules we all share

and found it sickeningly hypocritical.

If I was the prosecution I might have charged it wasn't the shot that killed TM it was GZ holding down TM after the shot that made it impossible for paramedics to rescue TM.

Weak argument...you'd have to demonstrate that Zimmerman actively prevented help from reaching Martin.

But it's certainly better than what the prosecution actually tried.

prosecution did point it out

I've only watch the case on and off the last few day - did they emphasis it, because TM was lying face down with a bullet in his chest and GZ is not a cop he doesn't have the right to detain or restrain, his life is not at risk at this point.

I've only watch the case on and off the last few day - did they emphasis it, because TM was lying face down with a bullet in his chest and GZ is not a cop he doesn't have the right to detain or restrain, his life is not at risk at this point.

Zimmerman probably doesn't know that at that point. All he knows is: he's been in a fight, pulled a gun and gotten a shot off. Maybe he thinks he's wounded Martin, but he's not sure, and he's not sure how badly. He doesn't know Martin's condition at that precise moment, so he doesn't know if he faces any risk or not.

Do any of you people live in the real world? A guy who just took a beating about the head, and pulled his and got off one quick shot doesn't immediately know the results of his shot or the condition of the other guy. People simply don't work that way. People are fundamentally unobservant, even when they're unconcussed. That's why the people that ARE observant go through a good bit of training to learn that.

prosecution pointed out a normal cop would have even flipped T Martin over and tried to save him

made a comment about him face down unable to breath

Edited by dog14787

Zimmerman probably doesn't know that at that point. All he knows is: he's been in a fight, pulled a gun and gotten a shot off. Maybe he thinks he's wounded Martin, but he's not sure, and he's not sure how badly. He doesn't know Martin's condition at that precise moment, so he doesn't know if he faces any risk or not.

Do any of you people live in the real world? A guy who just took a beating about the head, and pulled his and got off one quick shot doesn't immediately know the results of his shot or the condition of the other guy. People simply don't work that way. People are fundamentally unobservant, even when they're unconcussed. That's why the people that ARE observant go through a good bit of training to learn that.

Further, didnt doctors say there was no way to revive him based on the damage the bullet caused?

well guys, the reason Im hanging around in PPP is this (*^*&%^$^#right here so you can thank him

shoot someone in the heart from point blank range and this idiot thinks Zimmerman didn't know he even shot him,

going right along with a page out of Zimmermans book, good lord, lol

Edited by dog14787

Exactly.

The prosecution tried painting it that if GZ was not a scumbag with hate in his heart, he would have immediately done first aid............Wasn't the first cop there less than 30 seconds later?

Was he supposed to jump up from an ass whipping and immediately do CPR or whatever?

Further, didnt doctors say there was no way to revive him based on the damage the bullet caused?

Doesn't even matter. If you're going to try to indict Zimmerman for his actions, you can only do so on what he knew at the time.

That was probably the single biggest flaw in the prosecutions case - the idea that Zimmerman pulled his gun and intentionally aimed for the heart and put a round through Martin's right ventricle. You simply can't sell that in a way that's consistent with any other evidence. A guy who, by all physical evidence, was on his back and had a head injury does not willfully put a shot through someone's heart.

Point blank range in the heart and Zimmermans not even sure Martins wounded,

man your good

Go lick your balls some more. Life isn't a movie.

Actually, assuming TM was the aggressor (which the state was not able to disprove), he does have the right to detain TM:

http://en.wikipedia....t#United_States

It's dangerous (because if you're wrong, you can be sued yourself), but the law gives you the right.

Point blank range in the heart and Zimmermans not even sure Martins wounded,

man your good

how are you that dense? Doesnt your type generally wander in the road in to traffic?

In understand the lib left and whackos supporting TM... But there are just plain artards out there that do not understand the complexities of reality and the formalities. Sadly, this pooch provides a solid example of too many dolts in this country.

let me try to answer again, they did make an emphasis on him facing the ground unable to breath,

but as far as the detain or restain part not being his right, I don't believe you are correct

and, their own witnesses said he would never have lived.

And furthermore, it doesn't matter. It was self defense. He had NO obligation in to assisting the man who just assaulted him.

which would make you safer with an suspect lying face first on the ground - backing up a few feet holding your gun on him or reengaging the suspect on the ground? obviously no matter what GZ did he gets a pass with you- with this logic I could see farmboy on the road, tell him his cows are ungainly and give lumpy sour milk-start a physical altercation and when he started kicking my azz shot him with a concealed weapon - first we in court prove that farmboys are country strong then pull up a selection of his PPP posts and I'd go scott free.

Edited by ....lybob