Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

It made Zimmerman more negligent pursuing Martin on a dark rainy night because he had no way of protecting himself from the criminal elements he might face without the use of deadly force.

So Zimmerman is a criminal for pursuing a criminal element while being unable to protect himself from the criminal element, even though he did protect himself from the criminal element and the criminal element in this case wasn't a criminal.

You !@#$ing tard.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dog's still fascinated by the complexity of a thermos.

I'm just facinated by the idoicy of people who are emotionally wrapped up in this case for no reason other than the fact that the media has told them they should be.

“The Zimmerman trial says a lot about race in America — just not what the mainstream media want the story to be.”

Look at the residents of this ‘gated community’ who lived just in that one spot. It is more diverse than a Democrat party photo-op. This neighborhood had young and old, Asians and blacks and whites and Hispanics all living next to each other in peace, but needing gates and a neighborhood watch to protect themselves from outsiders.

Without the race-baiters — now almost exclusively to be found in the Democratic Party and its media wing — Americans get along pretty well. And it’s certainly a more diverse crowd than at Obama Campaign HQ.

and a reminder of what I posted a few pages back.

Racial Hatemongering on the Taxpayer's dime: Newly Released Documents Detail the Department of Justice’s Role in Organizing Trayvon Martin Protests.

“Judicial Watch announced today that it has obtained documents proving that the Department of Justice played a major behind-the-scenes role in organizing protests against George Zimmerman. Zimmerman is on trial for second-degree murder in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in February 2012.”

So not only did we have a public statement by the President that might have tainted the jury pool, but now we find the Department of Justice was involved in, basically, organizing a lynch mob?

Related: Disorder: Judge Recesses Zimmerman Trial, Excludes Damning Evidence. “Trayvon Martin’s phone had hundreds of messages discussing criminal behavior, including trafficking black-market firearms.” So maybe the folks at DOJ felt they had something in common with him . . . .

Are we not all caught up/fascinated by the complexity of this case?

You wouldn't know "complex" if it jumped up and bit you in the ass. You've barely read up on this if at all, and only know what Nancy Grace tells you. All you have is that.

Let me just help everyone out here.

>> Go to top of your window and click on your user name click down.

>> Manage Ignore Prefs

>> Scroll down to where it says "Add A New User To My List."

>> Add

It was fun for a while, then it was annoying, then disturbing and then just down right ridiculous.

Edited by jboyst62

So Zimmerman is a criminal for pursuing a criminal element suspect while being unable to protect himself from the criminal element, suspect even though he did protect himself from the criminal element suspect and the criminal element suspect in this case wasn't a criminal. suspect

I fixed this for you.

Ask Al Sharpton.

Oh so Zimmerman is related to Al Sharpton? Because it was the Zimmerman family who made the distinction early on. I just figured they knew he was a racist so they wanted to unwhite him.

I fixed this for you.

Cool avatar dog.

Actually the more I peruse this thread the more I have to bow to the expertise on racism here. Because outside of a KKK rally it's hard to imagine seeing so much concentrated racism in one place. Wowza. Well done. I guess.

Actually the more I peruse this thread the more I have to bow to the expertise on racism here. Because outside of a KKK rally it's hard to imagine seeing so much concentrated racism in one place. Wowza. Well done. I guess.

Oh for !@#$s sake.

I take it you've probably never posted in BB.com

That tells us a lot about your own racist thinking. Racists or even perceived racists don't get treated very well here. Why don't you cite some specific examples and create a discussion rather than make a proclamation and most likely run away?

That tells us a lot about your own racist thinking. Racists or even perceived racists don't get treated very well here. Why don't you cite some specific examples and create a discussion rather than make a proclamation and most likely run away?

3rd are you some kind of (self anointed) PPP neighborhood watch person?