Buddy unintentionaly rips Sanchez

He was talking about how you need a good pass rusher when your playing good quarterbacks twice a year "Like Brady and uhh uhhhhhh whoever Miami's quarterback will be"

IF this was exactly how he said it, it was stupid. You can't criticize a QB who swept you last season. AND you'd better hope like heck that the fishies don't get Matt Flynn, because they swept us last year too.

Buddy, buddy, buddy, this is a dumb thing to say when you've got the 4th best QB in the division, and the most prolific interception-thrower in the NFL. (this season)

Dont care.

I have Buddy's back no matter what. We are better than the Jets. Our qb is better than the Jets' qb. I love the fact that Buddy is a straight shooter and I will back him 100 %.

The signing of Mario got Buddy some serious street cred and a boatload of "cool points." He is entitled to redeem them for shots at division rivals whenever he likes. His cool points do not expire.

IF this was exactly how he said it, it was stupid. You can't criticize a QB who swept you last season. AND you'd better hope like heck that the fishies don't get Matt Flynn, because they swept us last year too.

Buddy, buddy, buddy, this is a dumb thing to say when you've got the 4th best QB in the division, and the most prolific interception-thrower in the NFL. (this season)

I bet you were wearing your green Maybin jersey when you typed this. :lol:

actually d'brickashaw fired the first shot saying he likes the jets odds against Williams.... And how did Flynn sweep us last season when we didnt play the packers? Something tells me Flynn will end up in Seattle anyway........

I've yet to hear a decent explanation of why anyone should be afraid of Flynn going to Miami. He's started 2 career games on the most offensively loaded team in the NFL. Maybe he could be decent in a good situation but Miami can hardly earn that title.

Edited by biglukes

I've yet to hear a decent explanation of why anyone should be afraid of Flynn going to Miami. He's started 2 career games on the most offensively loaded team in the NFL. Maybe he could be decent in a good situation but Miami can hardly earn that title.

Well,on the one hand throwing for 480 yards and 6 TD's is quite the accomplishment for any QB, no matter how good the team around you is, and Rodgers never did it in 15 tries with the same team and he is considered elite. I think a lot of people are looking at that game as evidence of what he's capable of. On the other hand, its extremely likely that he has already had the best game of his career with that performance, and will never come close to it again. I can see both sides. Wherever he goes, it will be interesting to see how his career pans out.

Edited by Chandemonium

This question should be asked.

If the Jets offered (everytime there's a yellow flag on the ground you go and cry to the referee trying to mimic Brady) Sanchez as a one shot deal to trade for Fitz, would you want Sanchez?

If you answer yes then you're not a Bills fan anyway so it wouldn't matter.

Oh no, don't anger Markie!!! Seriously, his 4 td game against was the worst 4 td game in NFL history. He's JP Losman on a better team.

But without the arm.

Seriously. The one thing Losman had was arm strength.

This question should be asked.

If the Jets offered (everytime there's a yellow flag on the ground you go and cry to the referee trying to mimic Brady) Sanchez as a one shot deal to trade for Fitz, would you want Sanchez?

If you answer yes then you're not a Bills fan anyway so it wouldn't matter.

I would not make that trade. I think Fitz makes the Jets a better team than with Sanchez.

Man I hope Fitzgibbons tears it up this year

If Fitzgerald stays healty he will

Flynn=Kolb