Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Close to a deal does nothing for me. We were close to that ball not sailing right. We were close to Brett Hulls foot not being in the crease. We were close to making a tackle on homerun throwback. Close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades, and transvestites. I want a deal!

Wow, you're an angry little elf

Close to a deal does nothing for me. We were close to that ball not sailing right. We were close to Brett Hulls foot not being in the crease. We were close to making a tackle on homerun throwback. Close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades, and transvestites. I want a deal!

OK, you lost me at transvestites...not even gonna try & figure it out!

No way its more than Calvin Johnson's deal, right?

His was 8 years, $132 Million ($60 Million guaranteed)

I predict that we will be surprised by how close the numbers look to what the original guesses were.

And everyone will B word about why it took so long.

The Kellys are in the building...

Jill Kelly ‏ @HJKforever

There's no place like home. #RalphWilsonStadium #BuffaloBillsfans

Chad Kelly ‏ @chadkelly12

Mario is at One Bills Drive well ill be there in a few hours to see whats up!

(this was from an hours ago)

Chad Kelly ‏ @chadkelly12

Me and Uncle Jim will be there in a few hours!

(this was from an hours ago)

<br />Close to a deal does nothing for me. We were close to that ball not sailing right. We were close to Brett Hulls foot not being in the crease. We were close to making a tackle on homerun throwback. Close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades, and transvestites. I want a deal!<br />
<br /><br />We were close to getting 2 pts last night @ FN Center! Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Jim was at the Lagerhaus (next to First Niagara Center) after the sabres game last night having some beers.

That was at like 11pm... so unless Mario and his girl hung out with Jill all night, I can almost guarantee that MW did not stay at Jim's house.

It was a long day for both of them and would have to sleep on a huge decision. I'm sure they made it an early night. All I know is that my connection to Jimbo said Mario stayed there last night.