Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a text back, Mario did in fact stay with Jim Kelly last night.

Jim was at the Lagerhaus (next to First Niagara Center) after the sabres game last night having some beers.

That was at like 11pm... so unless Mario and his girl hung out with Jill all night, I can almost guarantee that MW did not stay at Jim's house.

I'm student teaching right now. This is my last day of this placement. On trade deadline day for the NHL? They were doing a review sheet. Then a quick unit. Tuesday? Review sheet. Yesterday? Test. Today? Test corrections and finishing their project. THIS IS HOW I ROLL...and the best part is? My cooperating teacher is fully in support of it.

EDIT for clarification: DevilsAlum is NOT my co-op teacher. I have to ask you though sir, is your student teacher from Buff State?

D'Youville and I would have been totally on board as well!!

Will this thread reach 200 prior to an announced signing?

That should be the goal.......

It's like one of those stupid "A kid has cancer" emails: if you read this thread and all your friends reply to it 10 times, Mario Williams signs with Buffalo.

RT @alexmarvez: I'm told by source that Mario Williams has inquired about buying home in Buffalo. Looking good for #Bills

Maybe he just thinks it's a nice place to live during the off-season, when he's not in Nashville.

Close to a deal does nothing for me. We were close to that ball not sailing right. We were close to Brett Hulls foot not being in the crease. We were close to making a tackle on homerun throwback. Close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades, and transvestites. I want a deal!

D'Youville and I would have been totally on board as well!!

Best of luck to them. Can't be much more of a challenge at NT than at Niagara Falls where I've been!

Close to a deal does nothing for me. We were close to that ball not sailing right. We were close to Brett Hulls foot not being in the crease. We were close to making a tackle on homerun throwback. Close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades, and transvestites. I want a deal!

Just report Deal is done! .....