Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not my money so IDC

Mario has stated its not all about the money tho, its the scheme and team

**UPDATE** NFL network stating that Mario might be waiting to see what happens with Manning because Tenn also has an interest Mario.

Right now the bills have the best offer on the table, but if Manning signs with some team other then Tenn they would up their offer. If that is the case then the amount does matter to Mario

this could be days

**UPDATE** NFL network stating that Mario might be waiting to see what happens with Manning because Tenn also has an interest Mario.

Right now the bills have the best offer on the table, but if Manning signs with some team other then Tenn they would up their offer. If that is the case then the amount does matter to Mario

So this is a variation on the tweets we saw this morning about Manning holding up Mario's signing in Denver? They just had the wrong team?

Its not my money so IDC

Mario has stated its not all about the money tho, its the scheme and team

That seems to me like pure speculation and horse ca ca.

That's not an update; LaCanfora said it on NFLN about 5 hours ago.

I didn't catch that 5 hours ago. Shoot, 5 hours ago they thought Mario had left Buffalo and stated such.

If Mario is really waiting to see what Peyton does, then he won't sign tonight.

Manning has to make a choice by tomorrow or the Cards pay Kevin Kolb

Edited by Fear the Beard

So this is a variation on the tweets we saw this morning about Manning holding up Mario's signing in Denver? They just had the wrong team?

No, Manning was actually in Denver holding up a Mario Williams sign on the street corner. Rumor is he was also shouting incoherently about the end of days. You just interpreted it wrong.

Williams back at OBD, per Cris Brown. Let's have a nice evening out. Where would you go, tonight? I'm thinking Hutch's, then a walk in Delaware Park, something at the Gallery, and then a press conference.

This post just got me thinking, maybe Williams can buy JP Losmans old house on Oakland.

NFL Network (while discussing titans/manning) last night claimed that Bud Adams had canceled a flight to Raleigh yesterday afternoon where he was expected to meet Peyton Manning. I think he was headed to meet Mario.

Nfl network claimed that manning was working out at Duke Univ.