Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

not sure if this was posted, but, tim graham tweeted about williams taking a physical today in buffalo:

"For what it's worth, Mario Williams spotted leaving Buffalo Medical Group office this morning. That would seem to be a physical, folks."

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard they WILL NOT sign him, according to inside sources, because they are worried about having him lined up next to kyle and not being able to tell who was who. Being they have the same name on their jerseys and all. I agree, this would be very confusing.

Let's bring bac PAT WILLIAMS too! What would we call that defense???

not sure if this was posted, but, tim graham tweeted about williams taking a physical today in buffalo:

"For what it's worth, Mario Williams spotted leaving Buffalo Medical Group office this morning. That would seem to be a physical, folks."

Its standard procedure for all visiting free agents to take a physical. lots have in the past and not signed so this doesn't mean much. If he hadn't taken a physical it would have been a very bad sign however

He makes guesses in order to "break" a story first...hope he is right about this guess

Some dude ("Josh Reynolds" or something like that) was reporting on twitter last night that both Williams and Meachem signed with the Bills. He deleted his twitter account shortly after Meachem signed with San Diego. I imagine he'll create a new fake name and twitter account and go back to breaking big stories. If one of his alter-egos gets lucky with 3-4 correct guesses off the bat, maybe he can parlay that into a steady set of followers who will make excuses for him when he's wrong in the future. Not sure how he'd monetize that, but there's probably a way.

Has anyone ever seen that movie called "One Crazy Summer" with John Cusack and Demi Moore? If so, you'll know what I mean when I say i feel like the guy who was waiting by the radio for a chance to win $1M.

My only complaint about HOT TUB TIME MACHINE was that John Cusack went back to the same year that ONE CRAZY SUMMER took place, but there were no references to it. I would've appreciated a digital splicing of young Cusack and young Demi Moore running through the background or something.

I heard they WILL NOT sign him, according to inside sources, because they are worried about having him lined up next to kyle and not being able to tell who was who. Being they have the same name on their jerseys and all. I agree, this would be very confusing.

Not 100 percent sure, but I think the white one would be Williams and the black one would be Williams.