Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe no numbers have been leaked yet

I'm guessing the Bills FO is keeping it really quiet so that no other teams get into the mix. This way the Titans or someone can't say "oh, Buffalo offered you $110m, how bout $112m?"

On a bright note it's looking like San Diego won't be in the running at all, Gaither and Jarrett Johnson just got signed to new deals.

I'm constantly clicking between Espn sports center and NFL network and all they can talk about is Peyton Manning in Tenn atm...how irritating

I watched ESPN this morning and all afternoon and there was notjing bout Mario even still being in buffalo

I'm guessing the Bills FO is keeping it really quiet so that no other teams get into the mix. This way the Titans or someone can't say "oh, Buffalo offered you $110m, how bout $112m?"

On a bright note it's looking like San Diego won't be in the running at all, Gaither and Jarrett Johnson just got signed to new deals.

The agent would have no issues making calls and letting other team's know what the numbers currently are.

I'm hoping the reason nothings been leaked is because all the parties who know the numbers are sitting at a table hammering out the details and have no time to call the media.