2005 Draft

2 55 Buffalo Bills Roscoe Parrish WR Miami (FL) ACC

2 56 Denver Broncos Darrent Williams CB Oklahoma State Big 12

2 57 New York Jets Justin Miller† CB Clemson ACC

2 58 Green Bay Packers Terrence Murphy WR Texas A&M Big 12

2 59 Atlanta Falcons Jonathan Babineaux DT Iowa Big Ten

2 60 Indianapolis Colts Kelvin Hayden CB Illinois Big Ten

2 61 San Diego Chargers Vincent Jackson† WR Northern Colorado Great West

Roscoe had the more proven track record against bigger competition. Nothing wrong with taking him. Every team could play

20/20 hindsight about picks they did or didn't make compared to other teams.

Roscoe had the more proven track record against bigger competition. Nothing wrong with taking him. Every team could play

20/20 hindsight about picks they did or didn't make compared to other teams.

True, however, I remember my brother and I being in shocked disbelief that the Bills would draft a 5'9" 175 pound WR. We knew he was gonna get killed out there, and he's been hurt nearly every year. It's not hard to imagine why...

True, however, I remember my brother and I being in shocked disbelief that the Bills would draft a 5'9" 175 pound WR. We knew he was gonna get killed out there, and he's been hurt nearly every year. It's not hard to imagine why...

Same size as Deshan Jackson?

2005 Draft

2 55 Buffalo Bills Roscoe Parrish WR Miami (FL) ACC

2 56 Denver Broncos Darrent Williams CB Oklahoma State Big 12

2 57 New York Jets Justin Miller† CB Clemson ACC

2 58 Green Bay Packers Terrence Murphy WR Texas A&M Big 12

2 59 Atlanta Falcons Jonathan Babineaux DT Iowa Big Ten

2 60 Indianapolis Colts Kelvin Hayden CB Illinois Big Ten

2 61 San Diego Chargers Vincent Jackson† WR Northern Colorado Great West

Maybe it's just me, but Roscoe and Jackson are the only names I even recognize on this list. Did any of these other #2's ever do anything?

Maybe it's just me, but Roscoe and Jackson are the only names I even recognize on this list. Did any of these other #2's ever do anything?

Well I recognize one other but not because of his play sadly. RIP Darrent Williams. Drive by victim.

Darrent Williams was murdered. Justin Miller made some pro bowls as a kick returner and Kelvin Hayden has had a decent career. Vincenzo Jackson was clearly the best of this little list.

Bye #11. We hardly knew thee... Don't let the door hurt...hit you on the way out.

In all seriousness, we have kick and punt returners in Spiller and Rogers. Chan wants bigger WRs and I don't blame him. I really think we are going to draft Floyd if we can and put Fred, CJ and Nelson in the slot with Jones, Floyd, and Easley manning the outside with Stevie.

Darent Williams was a really promising CB. He was shot and killed hanging out with Brandon Marshall and I think Javon Walker? Could be wrong. But it was down town Denver.

Justin Miller had promise his first year but then went no where. He was just mainly a PR guy and ST guy. But was decent at it.

Jonathan Babineaux is really good in my opinion.

Kelvin Hayden is a pretty average to above average CB in the Tampa 2 scheme. He doesn't have much speed but he's a good tackler. I think he would be a fantastic FS. I'm talking TOP safety.

Terrence Murphy Who!?

It's amazing those packers have drafted so many receivers so high in the draft and can have half of them not pan out and still have the best receivers in the league lol

Darent Williams was a really promising CB. He was shot and killed hanging out with Brandon Marshall and I think Javon Walker? Could be wrong. But it was down town Denver.

Justin Miller had promise his first year but then went no where. He was just mainly a PR guy and ST guy. But was decent at it.

Jonathan Babineaux is really good in my opinion.

Kelvin Hayden is a pretty average to above average CB in the Tampa 2 scheme. He doesn't have much speed but he's a good tackler. I think he would be a fantastic FS. I'm talking TOP safety.

Terrence Murphy Who!?

It's amazing those packers have drafted so many receivers so high in the draft and can have half of them not pan out and still have the best receivers in the league lol

Babineaux.... Drug arrest?