QB Ryan Tannehill to Bills at #10 ??

papazoid

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they consider Tannehill, imho I would consider what it would take to trade up to #2. I can't imagine a college

coach playing this guy at WR IF they thought he had NFL starting potential. You can tell me that he was stuck

behind a "system" QB at A&M, but if he was that good, he'd have been starting at QB in college.

Good god, no. Id rather see us trade away our entire draft to get one of the two Top QBs in this draft.

So just who are the top two?? Some say Luck and RG3 and others say Luck and Tannehill. So who is it? I for one say Luck and Tannehill being able to watch Tannehill a lot and seeing him out play RG3 two years in a row in head to head compition. Plus Tannehill played in a very similiar offense for Texas A&M to what the Bills use as their base. So I think that would be a no brainer if he is there at 10. Plus there really isn't two much talent in this draft if you think about it and think about other years. Last years draft really have 3 number 1's; Cam, Von, and Marcel. You couldn't go wrong. We need a QB period.

However, his wife is a 10.

http://bit.ly/w7kumP

:lol: that's not her, this is and she is hot! Nice job Ryan :thumbsup:

http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2011/11/25/ryan-tannehills-fiancee-is-lauren-ufer-a-budding-model/

is there a way to permanently embed this photo so that it comes up in place of peter pan guy ??

God I hope so.

So just who are the top two?? Some say Luck and RG3 and others say Luck and Tannehill. So who is it? I for one say Luck and Tannehill being able to watch Tannehill a lot and seeing him out play RG3 two years in a row in head to head compition. Plus Tannehill played in a very similiar offense for Texas A&M to what the Bills use as their base. So I think that would be a no brainer if he is there at 10. Plus there really isn't two much talent in this draft if you think about it and think about other years. Last years draft really have 3 number 1's; Cam, Von, and Marcel. You couldn't go wrong. We need a QB period.

Luck and RG3, are who I was referring to. Dont see Tannehill in their league. Waste of a Top 10 pick, imo.

:unsure:

In 3 years Chad Kelly will likely be getting his first chance to start for Clemson as a red-shirt sophomore.

You think Tajh Boyd is going to stay 2 more years?

I think he'll enter the draft next year but you're right 4 more years, he needs 3 years of starts.

Tannehill to Cleveland at #4 ??

If the reports that the Browns aren’t enthusiastic about trading up to draft Robert Griffin III are true, does that mean Cleveland has decided against taking a quarterback in the first round of the NFL draft?

Not necessarily. Browns coach Pat Shurmur told Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer that he liked another quarterback he met with at the Scouting Combine: Texas A&M’s Ryan Tannehill. After first saying he was impressed with Griffin, Shurmur then mentioned how much he liked Tannehill.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/02/browns-coach-pat-shurmur-talks-up-ryan-tannehill/

I believe I read where he has only 1 season of starts in his college career. If this is true he is a first round risk for anyone.

He started the final 6 games in 2010 and all of 2011.

If you're going to take a QB, go with Brock Osweiler in the 3rd or later. IMO, he has jsut as much upside if not more. RT has never done much for me and he played with 2 NFL caliber wrs. The fact he is being talked about in the 1st just shows how shallow the QB class is past the 1st 2 guys.

If you're going to take a QB, go with Brock Osweiler in the 3rd or later. IMO, he has jsut as much upside if not more. RT has never done much for me and he played with 2 NFL caliber wrs. The fact he is being talked about in the 1st just shows how shallow the QB class is past the 1st 2 guys.

Jesus!

This kid is 6'7"! No worries about not being able to throw over the line. :lol:

I'm comfortable with the idea of using a late round pick on a QB as a "let's see", I think Fitzpatrick has earned the starting job for now and wasn't the reason we lost games last season.

I have not seen anybody rate tannehill over RG3. Where have you seen/heard this? I am really interested to know. I would not mind Tannehill @ 10 but noway in hell would I take him over RG3. I like him better then Luck & I think Luck is going to be dam good.

the stars are aligning for the bills to take tannehill.....

looks like all the teams ahead of buffalo who are QB needy have their guy....

Colts - Luck

Wash - RG III

CLEV - Matt Flynn

MIA - PEYTON

Draft Tannehill and CUT Tyler Thigpen ....consider that a trade:

last years #10 overall averaged $3 mil/yr.......Thigpen's salary is $3 mil/year.

sign Mario Williams as a Free Agent.

this is NOT what i want, but i just saying based on how close the Bills have been in each of last two years to drafting a QB early....this is a real possibilty.

i prefer we draft Martin, DeCastro or Melvin Ingram......and address the backup QB in the 2nd or 3rd round (Weeden or Osweiler).

If Manning Signs in Denver Tebow might become Available.

If Manning signs in Denver, that could spell trouble for Denver. Elway declared Tebow to be his guy, so if he cuts ot trades him, who will trust him?