Have I Mentioned Recently How Much I Hate Bicyclists?

Chef Jim

but let's just say when I'm on my bike and I see one, I don't wave.

Speaking of waving... You know what is really strange... The whole "Jeep Wave" thing... Always creeps me out... One of the things I don't mind wrecking my 2006 Wrangler about... Loaner is a 2012 Chrysler 300... Nobody waves in that pimpmobile!

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of waving... You know what is really strange... The whole "Jeep Wave" thing... Always creeps me out... One of the things I don't mind wrecking my 2006 Wrangler about... Loaner is a 2012 Chrysler 300... Nobody waves in that pimpmobile!

Its a Jeep thing, you just wouldn't understand. (Go to Toledo, everyone waves).

Also, Harley riders are the worst. You get those wanna be fa** that wave to everyone and then just those douches who own a Harley and do not understand.

Its a Jeep thing, you just wouldn't understand. (Go to Toledo, everyone waves).

Also, Harley riders are the worst. You get those wanna be fa** that wave to everyone and then just those douches who own a Harley and do not understand.

That's why real men ride a Honda

I'm now into the second week of wearing a really annoying brace on my left forearm because of a dipshlt biker.

Granted, the injury happened miles from any roads and the dipshlt biker was none other than me.

But I 'd still like to kick that idiot in the jimmy.......

Same with people who drive a VW bug (I happen to own one). They seem to think we are kinda a family. I find it a little weird.

What an !@#$. Some Indian chick (dots, not feathers) decided to inexplicably stop in the middle of traffic the other day causing me to lock up my back tire (had it been the front I might be taking a dirt nap right now). Feeling your back tire sliding side to side with cars coming head on in the other lane is an eye opening experience. My next bike will have ABS brakes.

Edit: Just to clarify, my bike is made by Honda and I don't wear spandex to ride it.

No...you wear leather.

Which, as previously pointed out...is MUCH more of an expression of homosexuality than wearing spandex is.

You need to pay more attention.

Same with people who drive a VW bug (I happen to own one). They seem to think we are kinda a family. I find it a little weird.

LOL... I hear people in Corvettes do it too... :wallbash:

Pretty soon we all just wave at each other... Boy is that gonna be time consuming. Working with 10,000's of boats is bad too... Boats gotta have the ultra spazzy thing cornered though... Then there is the dreaded VHF-FM marine band radio... Where everybody and their brother (usually put the chicks on the radio) actually want to talk... Just to talk.

Any different than posting on a forum I suppose... :blush:

Hi ya!

Who the heck are they?

I am reading between the lines but I think they might be really really tough guys who wear tight yellow shirts and yell at cars and go to town hall meetings to cry to the authorities. That French guy named Bernard sounds very intimidating. If the town fathers don't give him freedom in the streets, he might threaten to no longer bake his famous baguette.

Driving Jap crap makes you more of a man? :blink:

That's my story

No...you wear leather.

Which, as previously pointed out...is MUCH more of an expression of homosexuality than wearing spandex is.

You need to pay more attention.

Somehow I think your get up is catching more glances at the rainbow parade. Just sayin.

I am reading between the lines but I think they might be really really tough guys who wear tight yellow shirts and yell at cars and go to town hall meetings to cry to the authorities. That French guy named Bernard sounds very intimidating. If the town fathers don't give him freedom in the streets, he might threaten to no longer bake his famous baguette.

LOL... Priceless.

Somehow I think your get up is catching more glances at the rainbow parade. Just sayin.

Bikers and people at the "rainbow parade" both wear leather jackets and chaps, not cycling shorts, my friend.

Just remember.....when you guys were all watching the Super Bowl this past year beating your chests drinking your Schlitz with your faded Jim Kelly jersey on your chest talking about how 'manly' you are......you also were all attending a MADONNA CONCERT.

There us NOTHING you can say that changes that. Nothing.

I win.

Edited by RkFast