Have I Mentioned Recently How Much I Hate Bicyclists?

Chef Jim

Can I say how much I hate some red neck bubba a$$ who idled up next to us yesterday and the gunned his diesel engine coughing up black exhaust? This caused the girl in front of us to brake which caused my neighbor to ditch out to the right resulting in some road rash and a broken rib for him and a broken arm for her. Jackwad!!

He is paying fuel taxes on that diesel... :P :P

He was an ass, no doubt...but anyone who can't handle diesel exhaust probably shouldn't be biking. :wacko:

:lol: :lol: We sure are a bunch of cold-hearted bastards!

4th of July is fast approaching... Be careful not to fall off the balcony when the sparkler sparks hit your leg!

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is paying fuel taxes on that diesel... :P :P

:lol: :lol: We sure are a bunch of cold-hearted bastards!

4th of July is fast approaching... Be careful not to fall off the balcony when the sparkler sparks hit your leg!

But...yeah, I just can't see riding a bicycle and being surprised by diesel exhaust to the point where I have to stop.

Can I say how much I hate some red neck bubba a$$ who idled up next to us yesterday and the gunned his diesel engine coughing up black exhaust? This caused the girl in front of us to brake which caused my neighbor to ditch out to the right resulting in some road rash and a broken rib for him and a broken arm for her. Jackwad!!

I do that to people sometimes. Its called laying coal.

What is up with cyclists? They just make things up as they go... Don't they realize that they must follow the rules of the road to a TEE like every other vehicle out there... Just follow the rules of the road like the rest...

Nah, they can just follow them when convenient. Almost had a new spandex covered hood ornament the other day as I was leaving work. Came flying out from the wooded bike path out into the crosswalk without even a hint of a slow down or stop. Wasn't going very fast but had to mash the brakes as the dork flew by while having the audacity to hold out one hand towards me in a stopping motion. How dare us people that drive motor vehicles get in the way of the spandex army.... :wallbash::censored:

My latest encounter with a spandex poof is a real gem.

I'm driving along a city street at 25 or 30 MPH. There is no bike lane. So I see a spandex poof in my right rear view mirror, he is about 20 to 30 feet behind me at the most. I have to make a right hand turn in about 50 feet so I put on my right turn signal, when I get to the street I just wait for the cyclist to go by because if I turned I would have cut him off or hit him. So this genius spandex poof goes screaming at me to !@#$ off and I'm an !@#$. Now I'm sure if I had turned right, at best I would have cut him off and at worst he might have hit me. I think I did the spandex poof a favor by letting him pass by before turning. If I had a bat in the car I would have chased him and beat the **** out of him. I hate bicyclists. They all should be f-in run over like vermin.

Granted, the "Lycra poof" was wrong and inconsiderate, but don't let me see you cross the street outside the crosswalk.

Classic spandex mafia argument. If one staggering drunk once walked outside the cross walk, it gives the right to every bicyclist to snarl up all the roads and curse at all the people driving cars.

I blew four lights, flipped off six drivers and slowed down an old lady on her way to Church yesterday. It was a good day.

I call bull ****. No way you rode a bike that slow - it's physically impossible to do 3mph on a bike.

I blew four lights, flipped off six drivers and slowed down an old lady on her way to Church yesterday. It was a good day.

FAN IN DAGO.......this one's for you!!!!

http://bikesnobnyc.blogspot.com/2009/03/anti-veloism-weird-creepy-bike-hate.html

Anybody who called some punk kid a "homo" in the 80s was buying Nirvana and Green Day CDs by the mid-90s

Writer credibility = 0

Only one of the most popular bloggers about cycling at large and in NYC, with a few best-sellling books published.

Nah........no credibility.

Perhaps he should have said no credibility outside of the spandex mafia. Aka the real world.

FAN IN DAGO.......this one's for you!!!!

http://bikesnobnyc.blogspot.com/2009/03/anti-veloism-weird-creepy-bike-hate.html

As the writer noted it popular now to call someone or some group you don't like as gay whether it is true or not. So that's where the spandex poof is coming from. And I do ride a motorcycle and don't have any thoughts of similarity or comradery with cyclist's because I follow all traffic laws just like a car, and I can go as fast as a car. I don't even split lanes and don't like motorcyclists that do that. Lastly that cat at the end of the article in leather looks gay.

As the writer noted it popular now to call someone or some group you don't like as gay whether it is true or not. So that's where the spandex poof is coming from. And I do ride a motorcycle and don't have any thoughts of similarity or comradery with cyclist's because I follow all traffic laws just like a car, and I can go as fast as a car. I don't even split lanes and don't like motorcyclists that do that. Lastly that cat at the end of the article in leather looks gay.

I don't feel any comradery with the guys on motor scooters either. Granted, they're far less annoying than cyclists because they follow the same laws and move with traffic instead of being rogue !@#$s (no offense RK) throwing a monkey wrench into the flow of traffic with all sense of entitlement, but let's just say when I'm on my bike and I see one, I don't wave.

I don't feel any comradery with the guys on motor scooters either. Granted, they're far less annoying than cyclists because they follow the same laws and move with traffic instead of being rogue !@#$s (no offense RK) throwing a monkey wrench into the flow of traffic with all sense of entitlement, but let's just say when I'm on my bike and I see one, I don't wave.

+1

but let's just say when I'm on my bike and I see one, I don't wave.

Kind of like when I'm in my boat and see a teenaged !@#$ with a Jet-Ski? At least I can avoid them when on the water, though.