Epic post fail at BillsZone

PromoTheRobot

I registered just to see what it was, and now I'm disappointed I wasted my time. It wasn't that good, just some guy who didn't know George Edwards got fired asking if we were going to look for an upgrade.

Sorry. I thought someone who regularly complains about the team would keep up with something major like that. Struck me as funny.

PTR

Can't view without registering...

Here you go....

so will there be anything done about our DC situation?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really believe we can do much better than George Edwards at Defensive Coordinator. there has to be someone we can steal away from a statistical powerhouse defense - I don't care if it's just a d-line coach for someone like the jets... this staff needs an upgrade in that department.

This thread itself is is not setting any records for memorability. This offseason has been brutal thus far. When is something going to happen.

Jesus H. Christ.

We are less than a week from the SB, and people already are complaining nothing's happening.

I may have to stay away from TSW when FA hits. I got a feeling the roller coaster is going to be at full throttle.

Jesus H. Christ.

We are less than a week from the SB, and people already are complaining nothing's happening.

I may have to stay away from TSW when FA hits. I got a feeling the roller coaster is going to be at full throttle.

Careful, 'cause when it does start up - and we all know it will - if you mention it by name, they wet themselves and run to the nearest mod 'cause you said a bad word!