Bills re-sign Rian Lindell

FluffHead

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Next up, Chandler, Urbik and then Rhinehart. After that, I'm not sure if we have any other white guys left to re-sign. LOL!

In all seriousness, I'm glad we brought Lindell back. He's a reliable kicker. Congrats, Rian.

Edited by NoJustice

Moving the kick offs up to the 35 makes Rian even more valuable. He doesn't have a Janikowski leg but he can consistently kick the ball high and very deep from there and rely on coverage or he can boom it if he wants a touchback. His placements are among the most accurate in the game. Hopefully he's locked up for another 3 or 4 years with this.

Next up, Chandler, Urbik and then Rhinehart. After that, I'm not sure if we have any other white guys left to re-sign. LOL!

In all seriousness, I'm glad we brought Lindell back. He's a reliable kicker. Congrats, Rian.

I think Urbik is more of a priority then Chandler.

they are reporting 3 mil a year. Good job Bills. Pay all the mediocre players big money and hold out for the only good WR on the team to test FA. Johnson is as good as gone and with him goes the bills chances to do anything go with it. Half butt WRs + F$tzmoney = INTS and losses. This team has more holes then a strainer. Might as well add another one. Why is Nix and Gailey paying all the crappy players huge salaries? It started with the irreplaceable outstanding non probowl LB/DE Kelsay, then to the franchise QB of the Buffalo Bills who finished the year with the most completed passes to the opposite team Ryan F@tzpatrick, and now the damn kicker gets 3 mil a year. Lindell is good not great and would have never got that from any other team. I think Chandler should get 6-7 mil a year. Then resign Spencer Johnson to a 9 -10 mil a year. Then trade jackson and spiller for a 5th round pick in 2016. (And to stop being dumb for a second, I think Jackson gets traded before the draft.) Bills are a joke, have been and continue to show they have no idea what good talent is. I dont think I can ever not like the Bills but if all this money goes to waste, and we have to "start to rebuild" again, I will go crazy.

they are reporting 3 mil a year. Good job Bills. Pay all the mediocre players big money and hold out for the only good WR on the team to test FA. Johnson is as good as gone and with him goes the bills chances to do anything go with it. Half butt WRs + F$tzmoney = INTS and losses. This team has more holes then a strainer. Might as well add another one. Why is Nix and Gailey paying all the crappy players huge salaries? It started with the irreplaceable outstanding non probowl LB/DE Kelsay, then to the franchise QB of the Buffalo Bills who finished the year with the most completed passes to the opposite team Ryan F@tzpatrick, and now the damn kicker gets 3 mil a year. Lindell is good not great and would have never got that from any other team. I think Chandler should get 6-7 mil a year. Then resign Spencer Johnson to a 9 -10 mil a year. Then trade jackson and spiller for a 5th round pick in 2016. (And to stop being dumb for a second, I think Jackson gets traded before the draft.) Bills are a joke, have been and continue to show they have no idea what good talent is. I dont think I can ever not like the Bills but if all this money goes to waste, and we have to "start to rebuild" again, I will go crazy.

- Ryan Lyndell is the best kicker the bills have ever had

- 3 million isn't that much for a kicker of his caliber

- 3 million to Lyndell does not in any way prevent the bills from signing Johnson

Christ....where is the ignore feature?

Wow, you must be ovulating.