Bills re sign LS Garrison Sanborn

FluffHead

Garrison Sanborn has been re signed according to WGRs Joe Buscaglia.

How can we expect to become a contender when we refuse to upgrade our long snapping situation?

Maybe ole Garrison's negotiations have been holding up a deal for SJ13

Ok, I'm kidding, but seriously, CHAMPIONSHIP

Hindsight is going to be pissed off.

:censored: You've got to be :censored: ing kidding me?!?!?!?!?!

I bet Ralph signed Sanborn because he didn't ask for he alt insurance in his contract. This team is such a joke.

So done with this team :bag:

I bet he reaches for a pass rusher now that he got this guy for cheap

Edited by Captain Hindsight

Has this guy ever made a play?

Freddy could run circles around this joke of a LS and we give him a monster contract. Way overpaid for his talent

Like I said, hopefully he is just training camp fodder and they draft his replacement. At least, that's what my source tells me will happen.

I think the more important question is this: when will the Bills get themselves a franchise fullback? I mean, CMac can put a lick a guy on special teams & blocks pretty well, but he's not in every play and they clearly don't trust him to carry or catch the ball.

Long snapper, next to backup QB, is the best job in sports.

I'd agree, but if you had your choice... would you rather:

Being Brian Cardinal: the last on the bench in the NBA (good salary and you watch all the games ON the floor);

The "light hitting, questionable glove, but somewhat speedy" reserve infielder in baseball;

Long snapper.

you ask why we havent signed freddy or jackson... how many times do you see a first round get signed before a 7th? obviously i dont think garrison is begging for a **** ton of money, so it was an easy sign. calm down guy, no need to freak out, i am sure they are working on contracts.

curious question.

mario williams or fred jackson? if you had to sign one.

you ask why we havent signed freddy or jackson... how many times do you see a first round get signed before a 7th? obviously i dont think garrison is begging for a **** ton of money, so it was an easy sign. calm down guy, no need to freak out, i am sure they are working on contracts.

curious question.

mario williams or fred jackson? if you had to sign one.

why would I not choose willaims, jackson is already under contract.