Rams to play one home game in London

nucci

how much greedier can the NFL get? the allure of watching a game is about rooting interest, tradition. apparently none of that means anything, just max out the bucks, anyway they can be gotten.

They are trying to get a rooting interest and tradition built up in another part of the world. What's wrong with that?

They are trying to get a rooting interest and tradition built up in another part of the world. What's wrong with that?

nothing, i guess, if you do not live in st louis.who needs home field advantage anyway? i know i "love" the bills giving it up once a year!

Edited by dwight in philly

There is a big fan base over here in the UK and we are grateful for any games that are played over here.Whether the NFL has a vision for worldwide football or its all about the money is open for debate but we will take it all the same!

There is a big fan base over here in the UK and we are grateful for any games that are played over here.Whether the NFL has a vision for worldwide football or its all about the money is open for debate but we will take it all the same!

yes kgun im from london - there is a big following here although I havent gone to any of the series as i havent wanted to miss the bills games on gamepass

id hoped for a bills away game here but know that wont happen because of the toronto series

would like to make it to buffalo to see a game, a PLAYOFF game would be great!!

Is London willing to accept the Rams as their "home" team for the next three years of games, or does that even matter?

It's official: Rams Vs. Patriots

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/37539/patriots-play-rams-in-u-k-in-2012

So naturally this means after the London game the Patriots will get their bye week, and their following opponents will be the Bills.

One more thing...it will be a home game for

the Patriots...they ain't playing at the Ralph!!

Maybe they should just stick the Pro Bowl there. That way, in a game where all the best players find an excuse and the rest go at 80% can be played in beautiful London in February.

Couldn't we just send arena football players over there? They wouldnt know the difference

Couldn't we just send arena football players over there? They wouldnt know the difference

20 years ago the majority of uk fans obviously had very little in-depth knowledge of the game.This is not the case anymore as Tv coverage,NFL Europe league and a thriving amateur league over here has led to a solid fan base of knowledgable followers.I sat with a guy who was over from Buffalo at the London game this year and he was really supprised at the level of knowlwedge of the supporters over here.Hats off to the NFL for the way they have promoted the sport around the world.As I said earlier we are still not sure what the motives are but it is certainley not doing the game any disservice.