Good bye tbd-for now

Ramblin' Rob

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't let the door hit you Mr closed minded. You shouldn't be scared of hearing opposing views that challenge your own. It is a byproduct of free speech. But I suppose you know it all and think the world is black and white

Irony, thy name is Pete. :lol:

Yup it's the old "shut up...I have the right to say what I want!" routine.

Oh and BTW people that start a thread to announce they are leaving are lame. And when they come back they're !@#$ing losers.

Ahh...I get it! :lol:

Edited by Buftex

I have a life AND I post and read on this board.

Sadly I don't have a life.

But I have the Bills and you guys!!!

BTW, RichmondBob?

Last active Monday January 9th at 10:05 am.

Topic started Sunday January 8th at 12:28 pm.

Like I said, I don't have a life and now RichmondBob has left to find his destiny.

Is there anyone out there?

Fellas?

(to the tune of Candle in the Wind)

Goodbye Richmond Rob

Though we never knew your posts

You had the grace to stop yourself

When those around you kvetched.

You crawled out of the woodwork

And you told us

You'd never post again, though in your heart

You knew that you'd be back.

And it seems to me you spend your time

Like an attention seeking whore

Never knowing how to log out

When you pretend to leave.

And I'm glad that we don't know ya,

'Cause you act just like a kid.

You left Two Bills Drive long before

Your legend ever came.

PPP was tough

The toughest board you ever read.

Off the Wall was the place for your martyrdom

And replies were the price you paid.

And even when you left,

Oh the boys still hounded you.

All the posters had to say

Was that Richmond Rob is a real annoying dude.

And it seems to me you live your life

Like an attention seeking whore.

Never knowing how to log out

When you pretend to leave.

And I'm glad that we don't know ya,

Your legend ever came.

Goodbye Richmond Rob

From the posters who just never knew your name,

You saw something more than Falcons

When it came to talking Bills.

AND IT SEEMS TO ME YOU LIVED YOUR LIFE

LIKE AN ATTENTION SEEKING WHOOOORE

NEVER KNOWIN

HOW TO LOG OUT

WHEN YA CLAIM TO LEAAAVE.

(near whisper)

And I'm so glad that we don't know ya,

Your legend never came.

Extreme views are unhealthy, and there are very few reasonable fans on this site...me included this past summer...i was blinded by sunny optimism and many here are bitter and negative. This board is a reflection of the direction we are headed as a country....crazy right eventually gets balanced by crazy left and those of us that are moderates or reasonable are forced to choose what we consider to be a lesser evil.

I just read a post that cited Atlanta as a reason not to be patient with a rebuild, and high lighted their tumultuous 07 season, and how the hiring of a GM and coach made it all better. All i can say, is if we hired mike smith instead of dj 6 years ago, peeps on this board would have screamed bloody murder, and ralph is cheap and all the rest. I am off to get a life....hope you all do too.

i have a life. want to go see mi4 and dinner tomorrow? wanna go to the science center/museum sat? want to hang out with like 3 families to make food, chill, and hang out at my house?

sorry, dont know you. wouldnt want you to ruin my hangouts.

j/k. Let me break it down (cuz im pretty sure you're checking responses):

Nobody unless they really know you personally will EVER care if a random internet poster abandons ship. They'll miss me cuz im special. but not you. just remember. im special. not you.

I think it's pretty ironic he states he's leaving to get a life. That's probably a big reason why he feels he doesn't fit in. When you consider the massive range of topics that we discuss here, it's pretty clear that the majority of the more active posters have pretty well-rounded lives. When I need information/opinions/feedback on something, this is one of the first places I think of to seek it out. Doesn't matter whether it's politics, music, movies, pets, career advice, etc, etc, etc, it's being discussed here and people are willing to engage in the conversation. Additionally, you have people from all across the country and even the world, from all sorts of different backgrounds and in all different kinds of professions. You could be talkign to a cow-fu***ng farmer one minute and poodle-owning male nurse the next. It's not possible to have a community as awesome as this one unless it's composed of people who have life experiences to share. So RichmondBob, tis your loss my friend...don't let door hit'cha where the good Lord split'cha...and GO BILLS!!!!

I think it's pretty ironic he states he's leaving to get a life. That's probably a big reason why he feels he doesn't fit in. When you consider the massive range of topics that we discuss here, it's pretty clear that the majority of the more active posters have pretty well-rounded lives. When I need information/opinions/feedback on something, this is one of the first places I think of to seek it out.

:blink:

Boy, do you need help.

I think it's pretty ironic he states he's leaving to get a life. That's probably a big reason why he feels he doesn't fit in. When you consider the massive range of topics that we discuss here, it's pretty clear that the majority of the more active posters have pretty well-rounded lives. When I need information/opinions/feedback on something, this is one of the first places I think of to seek it out. Doesn't matter whether it's politics, music, movies, pets, career advice, etc, etc, etc, it's being discussed here and people are willing to engage in the conversation. Additionally, you have people from all across the country and even the world, from all sorts of different backgrounds and in all different kinds of professions. You could be talkign to a cow-fu***ng farmer one minute and poodle-owning male nurse the next. It's not possible to have a community as awesome as this one unless it's composed of people who have life experiences to share. So RichmondBob, tis your loss my friend...don't let door hit'cha where the good Lord split'cha...and GO BILLS!!!!

And don't forget the wonderful ladies of TBD to brighten your day. :D