The Official RGIII thread

rayray808

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy has the "IT" teams look for. Beyond his record speed, atheleticism, and intelligence, this man seems to have the immeasurable X factor that separates the good from great. Is this guy the 2nd coming of Elway? No. Is this a player who can be the leader of a franchise for 10+ seasons? Yes. He reminds me of a Drew Brees, Ray Lewis emotional leader who will sacrifice everything for his team.

This guy has the "IT" teams look for. Beyond his record speed, atheleticism, and intelligence, this man seems to have the immeasurable X factor that separates the good from great. Is this guy the 2nd coming of Elway? No. Is this a player who can be the leader of a franchise for 10+ seasons? Yes. He reminds me of a Drew Brees, Ray Lewis emotional leader who will sacrifice everything for his team.

Um, you forgot the memo that all black QBs need to be compared to other black QBs. :thumbsup:

Nope. Peyton and Aikman struggled....I believe the kid has what it takes, mentally and physically.

Well maybe you won't and I know I wouldn't, but you haven't been aroudn here long if you don't think it won't happen. Earlier this summer, I was in a bar in NYC where they were absolutely crushing Eli. Now, he is the greatest QB ever. Fans love to eat their young!

He reminds me of Alex Smith, but in a good way: they're both smart, athletic players.

Yes based on one interview and his height and weight they need get canton ready.... Geeeeze all of the rookies seemed impressive, well prepped and confident. Were Luck Blackmon or Ingram any less confident or prepared? But the only way to see how good he is at football is to get him on a pro field and off of the podium....

This is the new nfl, you need to be a great athlete and have smarts....

My only wish is that Griffin would make more passes off a strong base--he has poor footwork. I'd move up for Luck at 2 if the Colts make the RG3 mistake, but would let the draft come to me at #10 if Luck is gone.

If you look at point system used to trade draft picks, it would take practically our whole draft to move from #10 to #2.

40-YARD DASH TOP PERFORMERS - QUARTERBACKS:

Robert Griffin III, Baylor .....that is SMOKIN FAST !!!

Andrew Luck, Stanford (same time that Cam Newton ran last year).

Jordan Jefferson, LSU

Aaron Corp, Richmond

Chandler Harnish, Northern Illinois

Jacory Harris, Miami (FL)

Case Keenum, Houston

Austin Davis, Southern Miss

Kirk Cousins, Michigan State

Nick Foles, Arizona