The Official Bills vs Pats* Game thread

Just Jack

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

how about this theory: Chan gets 21 quick effyou points on the patsies, just to prove they could do it, then benches his best player to throw the game and improve their draft position. Of course, SJ would have been told by Gailey to intentionally draw the excessive celebration penalty. Its all just one big script being played out just how Gailey envisioned it.

And this is how you lose a team Chan..........Bench your star over petty penalty.......Blow 21 pt lead............If some of your opinions are right and Chan is sending a message to his new players(Stevie not being one of them) Is this as bad as Wade when he ditched Flutie for Rob Johnson.....I gotta say this is pretty bad.......Chan pack your %$#$..........way to prove your point......losing 8 of 9 games YOUR DOING IT RIGHT huh...........Unreal

Ralph called the Rob Johnson for Flutie move.

And this is how you lose a team Chan..........Bench your star over petty penalty.......Blow 21 pt lead............If some of your opinions are right and Chan is sending a message to his new players(Stevie not being one of them) Is this as bad as Wade when he ditched Flutie for Rob Johnson.....I gotta say this is pretty bad.......Chan pack your %$#$..........way to prove your point......losing 8 of 9 games YOUR DOING IT RIGHT huh...........Unreal

Name a single game winning TD by Johnson. I know I can name 2 game losing drops. Get real.

Edited by Best Player Available

This should be a fireable offense.

unless they are happy that Gailey helped turn public opinion against Stevie Johnson.

If he didnt get benched like this, its not a big deal at all.

If they were not signing a deal at 7.5 per year then you have to think Nix and Bills upper management had no intent of bringing SJ back. Chan is on solid ground here.

Chan knows how to lose, can't deny him that. I'm so sick of the crap I have seen from him over the past two seasons, this is just icing on the cake. Yet again he is at the helm of a losing team. Time for a new staff. But I'm sure Chan will get at least 2 more seasons as long as Ralph is around.

how about this theory: Chan gets 21 quick effyou points on the patsies, just to prove they could do it, then benches his best player to throw the game and improve their draft position. Of course, SJ would have been told by Gailey to intentionally draw the excessive celebration penalty. Its all just one big script being played out just how Gailey envisioned it.

Sounds like from some of these comments a boatload of good weed has hit Buffalo.

Mom, wants you too clean up your room.

Lol. Didn't you just join this forum like 25 days ago? You want want to get 500 or so posts before you start commenting on someones age. You've been here for 5 minutes. Great posting ;-)

Honestly, I'm thinking that Chan may have fired himself with this call. It's defenately a possibility. The team was up BIG and had a chance to win a game and he benches a star WR and your biggest offensive playmaker for the ENTIRE game and in turn font score another point and lose the game. It says how important Stevie is and how stubborn and egotistical and spiteful Gailey is that he'd rather punish

someone than win a game.

(quote)

First of all, they scored after Stevie was injured and second of all, anything less than a benching for remainder of game would have been gutless. How stupid does a player have to be to even TRY that again?

it's hilarious that SJs stupid message never made it on the air.

Even television is tired of his lame act, though I'm sure the same gang of 12 year olds here will once again excuse his behavior. But at least the day isn't a total loss. The Sanchize just threw a red zone pick with 3 minutes to go and the Jets down by 6.

But SJ's immaturity aside, can anyone tell me with a straight face that the Bills don't need to again focus on defense in the draft?

Edited by KD in CT