Which playoff contender (above .500) would you like to see win the SB?

Ideal Superbowl Winner  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team?

• Packers
    • Cowboys
    • Giants
    • Saints
    • Falcons
    • 49ers
    • Bears
    • Lions
    • Patriots
    • Jets
    • Texans
    • Steelers
    • Ravens
    • Bengals
    • Titans
    • Raiders
    • Broncos
    • Screw you, Sage. Bills can still go 10-6
    • Screw you, Sage. I just don't like you.

Well, missing the playoffs isn't a mathematical lock, but it appears to me that the time of year has arrived when we're forced to get our playoff thrills vicariously.

Even if it's another dud for the Bills, there are still some great story lines out there. Will the Packers take over the mantle of greatest team ever? Can the Lions survive in the spotlight? Can some guy by the name of T.J. Yates drag an 8-3 team kicking and screaming into the playoffs? Tebow mania of course.

My vote goes to the Packers. Love to watch Rodgers play.

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine

BENGALS BABY!!!

Surprised to see the Packers winning the poll...I like the Packers, and I get why they are truly "America's Team"...but them winning the Super Bowl, and the Bills descent would make this a very predictable season...if it isn't the Bengals, I second the Raiders emotion.

Gotta go with Greenbay, that way I can see a perfect season in my lifetime and so we don't have to hear about those wretched dolphins drinking champagne every time the last undefeated team losses.

Aaron Rogers and the rest of those co*ksuckers laughed at and mocked the Bills from the sidelines during the week 2 game last year.

F**k them.

Edited by Juror#8

I voted Packers because they are an even smaller market than we are, and I think small market success is good for the NFL and the Bills.

My second choice would be the Ravens. I really don't know why, I just always enjoy watching them play, and I am a Ray Lewis fan. I think the guy is a throwback, and he's exactly the sort of player I'd love to have on the Bills.

I've never cared much for the Raiders, but Rico makes a good point...I wouldn't mind seeing them win one for Al. He may have been a crotchety douche in his later years, but let's face it, the guy is a legend.