Which playoff contender (above .500) would you like to see win the SB?

Ideal Superbowl Winner  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team?

• Packers
    • Cowboys
    • Giants
    • Saints
    • Falcons
    • 49ers
    • Bears
    • Lions
    • Patriots
    • Jets
    • Texans
    • Steelers
    • Ravens
    • Bengals
    • Titans
    • Raiders
    • Broncos
    • Screw you, Sage. Bills can still go 10-6
    • Screw you, Sage. I just don't like you.

I voted Packers because they are an even smaller market than we are, and I think small market success is good for the NFL and the Bills.

My second choice would be the Ravens. I really don't know why, I just always enjoy watching them play, and I am a Ray Lewis fan. I think the guy is a throwback, and he's exactly the sort of player I'd love to have on the Bills.

I've never cared much for the Raiders, but Rico makes a good point...I wouldn't mind seeing them win one for Al. He may have been a crotchety douche in his later years, but let's face it, the guy is a legend.

Hooray! Another Ray Lewis fan!

For me it's the Bengals. It was originally the Ravens, but they already have a superbowl, so the Bengals. Big Andy Dalton fan and I love Cedric Benson, Domata Peko and Thomas Howard and Rey Malaluaga.

Packer getting the most votes LOL. Bandwagoneering at it's finest.

I didnt vote for the Pack, but thats def not "Bandwagonerring." They are a small time franchise in a blue collar town just like Buffalo. Every Buffalonians wet dream is to have an organization as together as the Packers. Differnece between jealousy and bandwagon'ing

I voted Packers because they are an even smaller market than we are, and I think small market success is good for the NFL and the Bills.

My second choice would be the Ravens. I really don't know why, I just always enjoy watching them play, and I am a Ray Lewis fan. I think the guy is a throwback, and he's exactly the sort of player I'd love to have on the Bills.

I've never cared much for the Raiders, but Rico makes a good point...I wouldn't mind seeing them win one for Al. He may have been a crotchety douche in his later years, but let's face it, the guy is a legend.

Smallish market teams have been well represented in the SB winner's circle over the years: GB, Pitt, NO, SF and Oak (combined they aren't in the top 10 metro areas), Baltimore...none are in the top 10.

If it's not the Niners it has to be an AFC team for me except New England and Pittsburgh, where I would take a team like New Orleans over both of them. I could not stand to see Dallas, NYG or Green Bay win again.

New Orleans got theirs so AFAIC they can wait another decade or so.

You kidding? I love Ray Lewis!

Funny I always had him pegged as a thug after that stabbing incident at the 2000 Super Bowl but then I saw his brief interview this Thanksgiving before the Har-Bowl. I was really impressed with his passion and sincerity and surprised at how he presented himself and how I reacted to him.

Won't happen, but I'd like to see the Raiders win one for Al.

Raiders, definitely.

I'm with these guys. Smaller market (47th), downtrodden recent football history.

As a city, Oakland's fallen on some tough times and I'd like to see them win, if it's not gonna be the Bills.