Just Jack

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sanchez wasn't good at all! ....it was soo much blown coverage

A few were blown coverage, but overall, Williams did well. The problem is 0 pass rush. You give the offense that much time to throw and this is bound to happen. Especially with Plaxico and Holmes as your WRs.

By the way, I've said it since week 1. Talent deficit shows through. Burress makes a one handed grab to save the game, Stevie lets the ball go through his hands.

To be a Bills fan. Also, if I have to read one more player say "Billieve" or "Bills mafia keep your head up" I'm going to lose it. We'll keep our heads up when you stop dropping game winning passes.

Or when the QB doesn't miss a wide-open receiver in the end zone...

I want to be the first to congratulate myself for predicting they'd be 5-6 after this road trip. Of all the overly predictable Bills teams, this one takes the cake. I can call our own offensive plays and how the opponent wlll get a first down. You can call a third down to Keller why can't the bills? Week in and week it this team makes the same mistakes and same calls. You knew as soon as the jets got the ball back late they were driving for the winning score.

We need two new coordinators.

Edited by zonabb