Tashard Choice is a Bill

26CornerBlitz

DAMN IT! I was worried we were running Freddie into the ground by not giving Spiller enough carries. Now with Choice that crowds the backfield. I hope they give CJ a lot of carries. We need to see what this kid can do.

Not crowded. Jackson is on IR.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care who steps up. As long as they do.

PTR

Me too. Odds are the Bills get mashed into the turf by the Jets once again, but I don't know, maybe Spiller breaks loose at last (he's had about one game's worth of touches the whole season so far, and if they had all come in one game, it would have been a pretty good game).

And maybe Kamar Aiken gets in. He seemed like a big guy with decent speed and good hands in camp, but what do I know. He can't be worse than Ruvell Martin, can he?

And maybe some of these first and second-year defenders start playing better. There have been small flashes of ability, like Sheppard's tackle for the safety last week. Will there be a Moats sighting? Will the Bills do better than 0-12 on third down? It could happen.

Or if not, I could turn the sound off and read a book. It's all good.

Wasnt he a cowboy?

I thought he still was. He looked decent to me the few times I saw him on the field for Dallas. They've just always had at least 3 running backs in the mix so I don't think he ever had a real shot. This is as good a pick you as you're going to make in November.

Williams Wood and Jackson. Our 3 best players. Throw in McGee arguably still in the top 8 on the roster. Also Johnson has been gimpy. Who is the left that's healthy.

Curtis Modkins could probably suit up Sunday. He hasn't had to do much with Gailey coordinating the offense, though years of getting coffee and lunch for Chan and his staff is probably catching up with him.

Would have preferred us to sign Joique Bell of NOLA's practice squad. Not sure Choice is healthy....

I like Bell a lot too, but he's on the Saints real roster, not just their practice squad, so that will slow the Bills down from signign him....

Another GT alum, this one being someone who's been cut from two teams in about 10 days. Does this mean they pick up Mansfield Wrotto again?

Who knows!! It is another GT alum but this one played for

Chan while there and being back with Chan might be good for

both of them. I am looking forward to seeing Choice play

for my "associate team".

Why not see what CJ and White can do? Who will get the carries: White or Choice? I haven't seen many games live, but has White looked bad?

Johnny White looked bad in pre season and I guess he didn't do so well Sunday with 2 carries for 6 yards and one pass catch for -3 yards. When I've seen him play, he runs straight ahead until the first player touches him, and then he falls like a ton of bricks.

Now is not the time to "see what CJ and White" an do. Now is the time to try to win. As bleak as it looks not we are right in the middle of this. I hope Coach Gailey and the rest of the team are not ready to turn the rest of this season into pre season.

I think we're going to pass a lot more this week. I would think CJj gets the carries at first. I'm hoping Choice gets some too and if he does better than CJ he should get more carries.

Go BILLS !!

Edited by reddogblitz