Pats or jets

i will be rooting for a tie.... as i can't root for either team to win. I will also be rooting for injuries, not permanent though because i do realize that these are human beings playing. But, I would like to see these teams kill each other.

I second all of the above. Injuries but not career ending or even season ending for the Jets just a 3 week injury to Burress, that is all.

i will be rooting for a tie.... as i can't root for either team to win. I will also be rooting for injuries, not permanent though because i do realize that these are human beings playing. But, I would like to see these teams kill each other.

I go for a tie too!!! But not the injuries or killing each other part.

A tie hurts more than it helps.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081116165920AAESAo4

Agreed. I would only add that I will be rooting for key injuries, preferably knee and lower leg.

I'm really not sure how you came to that conclusion based on that thread to be honest.

"Look at the NFL's final 2002 standings, the last time there was a tie. Pittsburgh finished 10-5-1 and has a winning percentage of .656, while Indy finished 10-6 and has a winning percentage of .625."

And as this division is a dead heat right now with games against both NE and NY to come, we need one of them to take a loss.

Edited by Gary M

I can never root for the Jets. They are a bunch of loud mouthed, arrogant jerks with fans equally as obnoxious. Although the Patriots winning sickens me as well, I can't root for the Jets.

It's really Sanchez that bothers me. Brady I root against because he's the opposition, but as a football fan i must acknowledge respect for him. He's one of the best I've ever seen. Great arm, great vision, decisive, great leader who's thrived throughout many personel changes on offense

Sanchez otoh has been gifted a good situation. I don't like his style of play nor his attitude. None of the attributes on Brady apply

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I don't root for anyone other than the Bills. May the best team on Sunday! We got shown the door last Sunday by the Jets, but I took it as a teaching moment. Hopefully, Gailey did as well, and we can move on, but root for another team?? Naw, no way bro..

Tim-