This Team's Defining Moment

TPS

I have a recurring dream where we beat the Titans 70-7, and Peerless Price catches a deep bomb.

I think I've had that dream ever since after the Music City Miracle game.

there was no miracle. it was a forward pass. to this day it's very obvious.

go bills

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok.... i too had a dream last night, was going to post it as "i had a dream.." very odd...

but my dream was a little better. it had to do with afc championship and super bowl. If i get this right, this will be insane!

buffalo vs patriots in afc championship. We win, can remember the score.

Super bowl, bills vs packers, we win 13-3. DONT ASK ME HOW WE STOPPED ROGERS!

but ya that is my dream, and i hope it comes true!

I had a dream last night where the Bills won 53-28. All I remember is the score, not the game.

53 is an odd score. It's hard to do without kicking a lot of field goals or missing some extra points.

Dateline - November 6, 2011, Orchard Park, NY...

Total white-out at Ralph Wilson Stadium causes Jets to crash

New York State's only NFL football team conducts a free football clinic for the Garden State team and its fans...

Buffalo Bills 52

New Jersey Jets ----- 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"We expect to win every game." - Chan Gailey

17 and 2 baby!!!! B-)

post-2970-094449700 1320583408_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Senator

I'm trying to be VERY optimistic about the Bills this season. Been with the Bills from their inception and gloried at the AFL Championship.... nursed frozen aching feet after countless games at the old Memorial, so my history is strong.

However I can help harboring that nagging little twinge inside that, much like the little cough that comes up and leads to full blown flu..... that we the faithful die hards are again to be the hapless Charlie Brown as Lucy snatches the football away.

I WANT to believe I really do but those 4th quarter doubts creep in every game.

Anyway let's go Bills and don't lose the focus- we the fans still wanna believe!

Yeah. Pooj. Huge game and has me amped up. My mental clock says its almost game time but this Daylight savings time is throwing me off. we havent' felt this way in ages as we are the thick of things and find ourselves in a tough division. If we pull this one off, it will be a remarkable 6-2 at season's mid-point.

Go Bills ! That throbbing inside me is the thrill of the game (for a change)

I had a dream where Roger Goodell said that the Ralph was old and dilapidated and could not support modern technology like HD video, so the Bills would have to move unless the County and state shelled out millions of dollars for stadium improvements. But then I went to the Jets game, and just before kickoff Fireman Ed got electrocuted doing something in a bathroom, which knocked out all the power. The scoreboard went dark, the headset radios wouldn't work, Maybin's personal barber had to use scissors and a straight razor to shave the word "bust" into his hairdo, the TV cameras wouldn't work, and there were only buggies in the parking lot.

Then Fred Jackson went all old-school mid-evil on the Jets a$$, and the Bills won big.

After the game, everybody went to the Amish Rifle's house to party like it was 1699, but everybody sounded like chipmunks. It looked and sounded something like this:

THEN it got weird.