The Defense was so great on Sunday

Holy crap I almost soiled myself.. I won my fantasy football game by less than 2 points and my opponent had Buffalo's defense.. Just looked to verify and he only gets 1 point for the sack.. Still won by .75 points.. WHEW.. LOL

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-redskins-billssacks

It's a small thing to be sure, but I must confess that I was kinda outraged that the Bills didn't get credit for that sack after the game. It was clearly a passing play, and Beck was tackled before the LOS.

Good. Anything to give the D more confidence going into the Jets game. How many sacks does that make for the year?

And for all the huffing and puffing about the Bills pass rush vs the Jets illustrious pass rush, they only have 4 more sacks than we do.

Truthfully, I think we'd all prefer a little more consistency rather than it being feast or famine.

That said -- eight sacks of Sanchez on Sunday would be just fine.

I didn't look all that hard but didn't see this anywhere... a little tidbit from the News this morning...

"The Bills were given a 10th sack in the Washington game through a scoring change from the league. A first-quarter play in which Redskins QB John Beck was flushed out of the pocket, dropped the ball, and then fell on it was ruled a sack. Nick Barnett and Danny Batten split it."

Pretty amazing. The Skins sucked, and were hurt, and Beck held the ball way too long, but 10 sacks?