PhilaDehlia's Shout Out to TBD

Mark Vader

Feel like the man now? If she was remotely hot? Only two guys would turn that down Tebow & Brady (he finds Tebow more sexually appealing).

A female who likes sports that isn't a forward for the WNBA or a professional softball player is so rare, it doesn't matter if she's hot.

I wonder if she has nice feet?

You're not the first to have asked, lol. Check out my Facebook page and be the judge I posted a pic of an Eagle's inspired Mani/Pedi before gameday last wk.

Kill the Redskins this week! :-)

xoxo

Dehlia

PhilaDehliaEagles.com

Facebook.com/PhilaDehlia

Twitter.com/PhilaDehlia

Feel like the man now? If she was remotely hot? Only two guys would turn that down Tebow & Brady (he finds Tebow more sexually appealing).

Isn't Tebow still a VIRGIN? LOL!!

Delightful girl, with a wonderful singing voice...

I must find the Eagles bar in SoCal :beer:

Thanks! The Shack is a great place, but you wouldn't want to wear your Bills jersey, lol.

at 3:28 I can almost picture Philadehlia say "I can't hug every cat"

youtube.com/watch?v=sP4NMoJcFd4&feature=related

:blush:

LMAO!!! You guys crack me up :thumbsup:

xoxo

But...is she a Phillies fan? Please God tell me it isn't so.

And guys I'm quite certain she doesn't need any verification from any of us regarding her hotness.

My obsession is solely committed to the NFL. Haven't been able to get into baseball, I prefer to watch more physical sports. I'll go to a baseball game to drink beer and eat a hot dog, but don't really pay attention to the game, lol.

SO, are we all going to her site and sign up? Flood her with BILLS fans.

Yes, the Buffalo Bills are totally becoming my secondary team right now, lol!! :thumbsup:

SO, are we all going to her site and sign up? Flood her with BILLS fans.

Yes, the Buffalo Bills are totally becoming my secondary team right now, lol!! :thumbsup:

My obsession is solely committed to the NFL. Haven't been able to get into baseball, I prefer to watch more physical sports. I'll go to a baseball game to drink beer and eat a hot dog, but don't really pay attention to the game, lol.

I played baseball all 4 years of high school and loved it. BUT watching pro games makes me cringe. I need a lot of beer to stay for 9 innings. Oh, and I only think about going if they say there'll be fireworks afterwards. Fireworks are awesome :)

Edited by BringBackFlutie