Jets game and smack talk

I don't understand how the Cowboys lost a very winnable game and San Diego choking makes this team think they're Super Bowl contenders... I just know i hate the Jets with a passion as an organization, a team, and i even hate the color green... This to me is the biggest game of the week if not the year... Beating the Jets will definitely all but put them out of the playoff hunt especially with the schedule they have coming up let alone how good of a position we'll be in the hunt for the playoffs... I wanna go to that game so bad... I'mma c what i can do as far as money wise and see if i make it up to The Ralph... GO BILLS...

The Raiders lost a very winnable game, and the Patriots choked away that game with Brady's 4 interceptions. No way the Bills should have those! Obviously they suck!

Come on, you can't use that as an argument.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Revis takes away everyone. Calvin Johnson and Andre Johnson had bad games against Revis (like 80 yards in 3 games combined the last couple years). Stevie is not as good as them, and I doubt he will have a better game. Sorry to disappoint you.

Most likely the Jets will stack the box (you never know with Rex though). David Nelson is going to be covered by Kyle Wilson in the slot most likely, who's been having a great year. Scott Chandler, if he can do anything outside of the red zone, will be the one having the big game. The Jets' CB rotation has been insane this year. Although if the Bills do go 5 wide, it might cause some problems. We'll see what happens.

If the Bills defense can improve like they did last week, I'm not sure what will happen. The Jets O-line is back healthy with Mangold most likely fully healed; that could be a problem in the run game. Getting Sanchez is not as easy as just saying it will happen. Outside of the Skins game (though that showed what the Bills can do), the Bills have 4 sacks this year. Even with that game included, they're average 2 sacks per game, which is below average for the league I believe.

Good luck in the game anyway, should be a good one.

You are suffering from the same reading comprehension as those over at the jets board.....I said that the bills will probably go 5 wide on the field forcing you into bad matchups with the ones NOT named Revis and Johnston....nowhere in my post did I say that Johnston was going to beat Revis.

David Nelson is basically a Tight End who runs like a wide receiver.....if TE's give you trouble....then this is where the trouble with come. Although I find it interesting looking at the jets board they think that for some reason Chandler cant catch a pass unless its inside the 20. Nothing could be further then the truth.

Nobody is running on us with any kind of consistancy this year....dont look at the stat sheet....it doesnt tell the true story. Mangold is in serius trouble if Darius ends up lineing up across from him.

Hard to get to Sanchez? I am looking at the Raiders beating him like a red headed step child all game. Sanchez is taking a BEATING this year and when he gets hit he makes mental mistakes....simple as that.

I don't understand how the Cowboys lost a very winnable game and San Diego choking makes this team think they're Super Bowl contenders... I just know i hate the Jets with a passion as an organization, a team, and i even hate the color green... This to me is the biggest game of the week if not the year... Beating the Jets will definitely all but put them out of the playoff hunt especially with the schedule they have coming up let alone how good of a position we'll be in the hunt for the playoffs... I wanna go to that game so bad... I'mma c what i can do as far as money wise and see if i make it up to The Ralph... GO BILLS...

I cant stand the jets but you cannot use that arguement.....the bills have also squeaked out wins this year against the odds.

I just find it interesting that it is EXPECTED that the jets win this game.....I dont think so.

You are suffering from the same reading comprehension as those over at the jets board.....I said that the bills will probably go 5 wide on the field forcing you into bad matchups with the ones NOT named Revis and Johnston....nowhere in my post did I say that Johnston was going to beat Revis.

David Nelson is basically a Tight End who runs like a wide receiver.....if TE's give you trouble....then this is where the trouble with come. Although I find it interesting looking at the jets board they think that for some reason Chandler cant catch a pass unless its inside the 20. Nothing could be further then the truth.

Nobody is running on us with any kind of consistancy this year....dont look at the stat sheet....it doesnt tell the true story. Mangold is in serius trouble if Darius ends up lineing up across from him.

Hard to get to Sanchez? I am looking at the Raiders beating him like a red headed step child all game. Sanchez is taking a BEATING this year and when he gets hit he makes mental mistakes....simple as that.

I agreed with that even. Jets have trouble with linebackers and safeties in coverage. The corner depth is among the best in the league though.

Nelson or Chandler will probably get Wilson. One of the two will most likely have a big game. But as far as I have seen this year, chandler is mostly being used in the 20 (correct me if I'm wrong).

Mangold is the best center in the league by a mile. I'm sorry, but I'm not worried about Dareus, though he's good, getting past Mangold.

Mangold starting vs an undrafted rookie free agent starting (who was only with the team for 3 weeks) is a huge difference. Even with taking the BEATING you say he was, he's only thrown 5 interceptions (with a couple of fumbles). Not the turnover machine you're used to, just like these aren't the Bills Jets fans are used to.

As much as I hate the Jets, I have always loved their swagger. Their fans are pretty cool to. Wish we had some devilish fans like theirs.

Gotta disagree. I have never met a Jets fan that has an intelligent conversation about football. They listen to Rexy and they believe everything he says.

Its hard to even talk to a jets fan about football IMO. More annoying than anything

The Jets are coming off their bye week have the advantage of time off for recovery and game planning.

All I know is that this is a strange year in the NFL. There is so much parity that every team has to be ready to play hard for 4 quarters. There's no gimmes anymore. (Well unless you are playing Indianapolis.)

Gotta disagree. I have never met a Jets fan that has an intelligent conversation about football. They listen to Rexy and they believe everything he says.

Its hard to even talk to a jets fan about football IMO. More annoying than anything

Rexy is awesome. Not as awesome as Chan Gailey of course, but awesome none the less.

Rex Ryan watches cluessly, sniffin' sneakers and dirty gym socks, while Dirty Sanchez gets a good look at the gorgeous Orchard Park sky from his prone position on our new carpet as NFL COTY Chan Gailey and New York State's only football team put on a football clinic for the benefit of the Garden State fans...

Buffalo Bills 52

New Jersey Jets 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"We expect to win 'em all." - Chan Gailey

17 and 2 baby!!!! B-)

You've obviously never talked to a real Jets fan. There are many objective ones.

Rex Ryan watches cluessly, sniffin' sneakers and dirty gym socks, while Dirty Sanchez gets a good look at the gorgeous Orchard Park sky from his prone position on our new carpet as NFL COTY Chan Gailey and New York State's only football team put on a football clinic for the benefit of the Garden State fans...

Buffalo Bills 52

New Jersey Jets 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"We expect to win 'em all." - Chan Gailey

17 and 2 baby!!!! B-)

Okay, maybe I laughed at the Ryan foot fetish thing for like 2 seconds, but now it's just getting annoying. I swear a migraine is coming whenever I hear a Ryan foot joke.

Okay, maybe I laughed at the Ryan foot fetish thing for like 2 seconds, but now it's just getting annoying. I swear a migraine is coming whenever I hear a Ryan foot joke.

I've heard 100s of jokes about Ryan's foot fetish already, as if it makes a diffrence in how he coaches. Some people even say because he has it he can't coach well. what?

Ugh I cant stand him. Give me a coach that just works and wins.

As much as I hate Belicheck i always respected how he said how great you were then kicked your ass

Bellicheat is a nasty hypocrite, and I'm saying that as a citizen of Massacusetts. Isn;t it funny how he talks great about how the other team is, then hides cameras to cheat his way into a W?

I've heard 100s of jokes about Ryan's foot fetish already, as if it makes a diffrence in how he coaches. Some people even say because he has it he can't coach well. what?

Shhh! Quiet! You'll inspire another foot fetish joke.

Exactly. Mr. J-E-T-S, what you may not know about Chan Gailey is, he actually calls plays and formations that exploit the weaknesses of his opponent - he does NOT try to play into their strengths.

Exactly. Mr. J-E-T-S, what you may not know about Chan Gailey is, he actually calls plays and formations that exploit the weaknesses of his opponent - he does NOT try to play into their strengths.

I'm not disagreeing with that, if you read either of my replies to the post. Jeez. :wallbash:

The Jets safeties and linebackers have to step up to stop the offense. I think they can do it, but Fitz will have to pass to his 4th or 5th options most likely.

I'm not disagreeing with that, if you read either of my replies to the post. Jeez. :wallbash:

The Jets safeties and linebackers have to step up to stop the offense. I think they can do it, but Fitz will have to pass to his 4th or 5th options most likely.

Our 4th and 5th options can make alot of plays too... See Namman Roselvelt vs Giants, Nelson had 6tds last year and Chandler has proven to be a reliable target when utilized

Our 4th and 5th options can make alot of plays too... See Namman Roselvelt vs Giants, Nelson had 6tds last year and Chandler has proven to be a reliable target when utilized

Roosevelt has 8 catches in 7 games. Meh.

Again, not sure about Nelson and Chandler, one will have a big day most likely.

Without a doubt. Theganggreen message board is bad enough. They legit think their offense is "as good as ours" and that we can only hope to win. I live in NJ, and just flat out refuse to listen to sports radio this week. On one hand I love it cause who would've thought going into the 8th game we'd have a very crucial afc east divisional match up? On the other hand, I really think I hate the Jets more than Ne lol. They really have drank the sweat from rex's sock's into utter delirium.

P.S- Also I don't get where they think they're just gonna ground and pound the Bills into submission. If anything a lot like the raiders/jets game we'll do that to them. If they beat us agreed it will have to be because of Sanchez not making mistakes against our secondary. Shaun Greene pretty much sucks. St's wise I give the edge to the Jets, but The Bills have been anything but slags on st's.

They might get that idea because we have given up 400 plus yards to 5 teams this year.

I'm really tired of Jets fans acting like they are entitled to beating us or winning the division. I'm sure they have the Bills full attention with those 2 beatdowns last season. Chan won't forget that...or how the Jets were yucking it up on the sidelines, both games. I love the Bills this week.

Your missing the point....there are no "4th or 5th" options on this team......there is only the open guy.

It could well end up being Naman Roosevelt this week.

I'm really tired of Jets fans acting like they are entitled to beating us or winning the division. I'm sure they have the Bills full attention with those 2 beatdowns last season. Chan won't forget that...or how the Jets were yucking it up on the sidelines, both games. I love the Bills this week.

Realistic Jets fans know the Bills are above us in the standings and it's a pretty must win game. Of course the Bills won't forget the beatdowns, but Rex knows that too. The Jets will be ready (at least I hope). B-)

Your missing the point....there are no "4th or 5th" options on this team......there is only the open guy.

It could well end up being Naman Roosevelt this week.

I'm sure Stevie Johnson is a higher option than Roosevelt. Even you can't disagree with that.

Of course Fitz will pass to the open guy though... or the guy who appears open.

That might be because he has only been with the team for 2 active games and before that was on the practice squad? By the way....one of those catches went the distance for a touchdown.

Looking it up, he's been active in 5 games. So 8 receptions in 5 games, that's not much better tbh. And yes, the TD against the giants, I remember that one.

I could tell you to watch for Kerley as well, though I'm sure he'll be easily covered right?

Do you worry that your 0-2 coming out of the bye under Rexy?

Yes. But Rex gave the players more of a vacation the last couple of byes, this one he's given them a sense of urgency. Plus, the game after this bye is a divisional one so I'm holding out hope that Rex is focusing on the game heavily.

Ugh I cant stand him. Give me a coach that just works and wins.

As much as I hate Belicheck i always respected how he said how great you were then kicked your ass

So you prefer to be patronized first and then get your butt kicked? I don't like BB or Rex but I respect Rex more and would rather go to battle w/ him.

Looking it up, he's been active in 5 games. So 8 receptions in 5 games, that's not much better tbh. And yes, the TD against the giants, I remember that one.

I could tell you to watch for Kerley as well, though I'm sure he'll be easily covered right?

Its over 2 years jets....he wasnt' really an option last year but was active.

He has been active for two games this year.

I guess I am not not explaining it well enough.....there are no star guys on this team....even Stevie Johnston was a 7th rounder and the ONLY drafted guy.

Its about the system....not the players. You will see.

Its over 2 years jets....he wasnt' really an option last year but was active.

He has been active for two games this year.

I guess I am not not explaining it well enough.....there are no star guys on this team....even Stevie Johnston was a 7th rounder and the ONLY drafted guy.

Its about the system....not the players. You will see.

I saw one Bills game this year (living in San Diego, I don't really get their games lol).

I get it, the Bills spread the ball around. Stevie's the primary target though, I doubt you can argue that Naaman Roosevelt gets as many looks as Stevie does.