Kent Hull Passed Away

So, so sad. I loved watching him play. I never knew anything about the center position until he came along and demonstrated how important it is. Sounds like a great person, too. RIP.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Kent will walk up to the Football Gods and give em a stare down .

" Come on now you mean 4 Super bowls and we didn't win one?? You owe us a playoff birth this season ..."

I think the Bills will continue to get timly breaks this season we have some serious help now.

Had to break up the sad tone....glass half full always. RIP Kent ;)

Anybody know the reason for his death, still try to wrap my head around this.

Betweent the pounding from the game and the painkillers and steroids they likely had him on trying to lead a normal life afterwards, there's only so much a body can take. This is a mean freaking game; you don't see a whole lot of old ballplayers.

Andy Levitre needs to start thinking about a new number, 'cuz the #67 needs put away permanently.

See ya Kent and thanks for everything. Wherever you're at brother, I hope it don't hurt no more.

Betweent the pounding from the game and the painkillers and steroids they likely had him on trying to lead a normal life afterwards, there's only so much a body can take. This is a mean freaking game; you don't see a whole lot of old ballplayers.

Andy Levitre needs to start thinking about a new number, 'cuz the #67 needs put away permanently.

See ya Kent and thanks for everything. Wherever you're at brother, I hope it don't hurt no more.

I'd be careful about making any comment WRT that kind of stuff. While it's a generalization for guys who played in that era in the early part of his career, we have NO idea if Kent Hull had issues with that. Unless you know or can reference this as a fact that contributed to his passing, please show some respect until an official cause is released. Using "likely" is a cop-out.

Besides being "the man in the middle" for so long, you couldn'e meet a more down to earth person. I read in the paper on the day he signed his contract he rode to practice in the back of a van? Not sure if anyone else mentioned it. Sorry.

RIP.