Upcoming Game: Bills @ Bengals

Homey D. Clown

This game will definitely be one to watch after what this team has just accomplished. The Bengals are much better then most people thought going into the season, and have played well considering they have no-one on offense throwing and catching that played there last year.

On the other hand, we have the Bills playing very strong on offense, and looking a little porous on defense the last 2 games, albeit against two very good offensive squads. Going into this game I will be paying very close attention to how they respond after a historical win against the Pats, and how focused this team will be on the task at hand. I think this game will be a testament to the team's focus, and their ability to put aside all the media hype and early success they have earned and continue to play smart football.

There's no doubt in my mind this team is capable of doing just that, but this is new territory for these guys, and the outcome of this game will depend heavily on how they respond after last weeks win.

Go Bills!

This game will definitely be one to watch after what this team has just accomplished. The Bengals are much better then most people thought going into the season, and have played well considering they have no-one on offense throwing and catching that played there last year.

On the other hand, we have the Bills playing very strong on offense, and looking a little porous on defense the last 2 games, albeit against two very good offensive squads. Going into this game I will be paying very close attention to how they respond after a historical win against the Pats, and how focused this team will be on the task at hand. I think this game will be a testament to the team's focus, and their ability to put aside all the media hype and early success they have earned and continue to play smart football.

There's no doubt in my mind this team is capable of doing just that, but this is new territory for these guys, and the outcome of this game will depend heavily on how they respond after last weeks win.

Go Bills!

Remember though, our porous D (it is porous) did hold Tom Brady & Co. to the fewest yards so far this year (albeit 10 less than SD...but still :D ) .

Cicny's D is way better than any D we've faced so far, and will be a test for our boys. That said, I can't see how they stay with us for 4 quarters, and we win this one pulling away in the 2nd half, 31 - 13.

Tim-

I'd have to agree, however, Cinci's D hasn't really had a great test yet...San Fran and Cleveland are nothing to speak of, only team they really had that has some semblance of an offense is Denver...and still, it's Denver. I believe we pull away with this one and I'd say that it'll be 35-17.

I'd have to agree, however, Cinci's D hasn't really had a great test yet...San Fran and Cleveland are nothing to speak of, only team they really had that has some semblance of an offense is Denver...and still, it's Denver. I believe we pull away with this one and I'd say that it'll be 35-17.

Offensive rankings of teams Cincy has faced;

Browns #26

Broncos #27

Niners #32

Still, any given Sunday....

Cicny's D is way better than any D we've faced so far, and will be a test for our boys. That said, I can't see how they stay with us for 4 quarters, and we win this one pulling away in the 2nd half, 31 - 13.

Tim-

This is my feeling as well. We're firing on all cylinders right now and offensively we have great versatility that makes us unpredictable. Even against a solid (but unspectacular) defense we should score some points. I just can't see their offense keeping up with ours. Their roster has no Tom Brady and no Darren McFadden, and they just scored 8 freaking points.

I think this game sets up well for us. We've played well against the run so far, and I'm not sure what Benson's status is for the game regarding his whole suspension fiasco. With or without Benson I feel pretty good about the Bengals not gaining a whole lot on the ground. That sets up a rookie QB in Andy Dalton to have to make plays. I actually like Dalton quite a bit, but he's a rookie and I like our chances there. I feel good about this one, but we'll definitely see how focused the team stays through the emotions of a real "signature win"

I think this game sets up well for us. We've played well against the run so far, and I'm not sure what Benson's status is for the game regarding his whole suspension fiasco. With or without Benson I feel pretty good about the Bengals not gaining a whole lot on the ground. That sets up a rookie QB in Andy Dalton to have to make plays. I actually like Dalton quite a bit, but he's a rookie and I like our chances there. I feel good about this one, but we'll definitely see how focused the team stays through the emotions of a real "signature win"

Yup. Everything about this match up bodes well for Buffalo -EXCEPT- for their approach and focus, coming off the last game... It's the great unknown at this time.

I dont want to be the one to sound overconfident here.....but SERIOUSLY?

The Raiders defense just tore Sanchez a new hole him and his high first round picks offensive line.....and before that they were getting to Orton as well

We HAVE faced a good defense....and Fitz went untouched. On the other side of the ball we have shown ourselves to be stout on run defense and shown the ability to create turnovers in the passing game.....meanwhile we are facing a rookie (who I like a lot and think will be a Fitz in the future) Dalton whos offensive line has shown to be suspect.

Again....I dont want to come off as cocky or overconfident.....but after beating the Patriots NOBODY SCARES ME.....I just have respect for the "any given sunday" rule.

As i said last week, NE was the team we could never beat. Cinci is the team we can't seem to lose to. One streak is broken, let's hope the other stays intact. My guess is that the Bills fall a little flat in a very glum atmosphere. Cinci is hungry for a win against us and plays tough. I'd be happy getting out of there with a 23-17 win and I think that it will play out like that.

As i said last week, NE was the team we could never beat. Cinci is the team we can't seem to lose to. One streak is broken, let's hope the other stays intact. My guess is that the Bills fall a little flat in a very glum atmosphere. Cinci is hungry for a win against us and plays tough. I'd be happy getting out of there with a 23-17 win and I think that it will play out like that.

I have a feeling the game will be closer than most expect as well, but if the offense clicks like it did in the last 2 2nd halves, then it could turn into a route, but overconfidence can be a killer, so I hope for the best here, and have a decent level of respect for Cincy going into this game. Like us, they are playing well, and seem to believe in their coaches.

I'm also thinking it could be closer than expected...

Buffalo Bills 72

Cincinnati BungHoles - 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

For once i would agree.

I am not saying the Bills should be over confident, but if i am Gailey i play up the Fitz angle to the players.

To me it seems like everyon on this team Loves Fitz(like the rest of us).

Right before they go out tell the guys, lets win this one for Fitz and show these Bengals they made the biggest mistake ever letting him get out of here.

Run it up and leave no doubt!

For once i would agree.

I am not saying the Bills should be over confident, but if i am Gailey i play up the Fitz angle to the players.

To me it seems like everyon on this team Loves Fitz(like the rest of us).

Right before they go out tell the guys, lets win this one for Fitz and show these Bengals they made the biggest mistake ever letting him get out of here.

Run it up and leave no doubt!

We did that last year, didn't we?

I'm not sure if the "They wronged our guy!" angle will work this year... I think we need to just work off of "let's get to 4-0, lets keep this going, we want the playoffs... no taking breaks, no looking past anyone, let's win", myself.

17-10 Buffalo. The Bills will struggle on offense and Freddie will not get it going. He will run for 70 yards but tough yards. The defense will come up big and get 6 sacks this game. Lights Out has a great game with 2 1/2 sacks. Fitz has a tough day and not in rythem but we are still a better team and this low scoring game is a test for sure. I expect a boring blitzing day with a lot of mistakes on both teams. We might even have a greatspecial teams day...

We did that last year, didn't we?

I'm not sure if the "They wronged our guy!" angle will work this year... I think we need to just work off of "let's get to 4-0, lets keep this going, we want the playoffs... no taking breaks, no looking past anyone, let's win", myself.

Good point.

just seems this year Fitz has really stepped up as the leader.

He seems to have fun during the games, and doesn't take himself too serious. easy to get behind a guy like that and rally around him.