Marvin Lewis Guarantee Victory over Buffalo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the Bills will need that much motivation to keep things going against the Bengals. I'm sure Fitzpatrick is dying to get another chance to show Cincy what they lost when they let him go.

You are so right! I forgot about that angle. That is some nice motivation.

Marvin Lewis would be my choice for the worst head coach in the league. His poor time management, strategy and undisciplined teams are a part of the reason why the Bengals are the Bungles. I'm not worried about what he has to say.

To equate how bad I think he is as a head football coach, I would take Dick Jauron over him. :ph34r:

Agreed- this game is as dangerous as any on the schedule. We haven't got one game that you could say is a given.

I agree. The Bills have a long way to go before they can mark anyone down as a win.

I'll be watching this game to see how this team responds. It's not uncommon for a young team to come out flat after such a huge and emotional win as we just had. So far, they're all saying the right things. It'll be interesting to see if they come out and take care of business.

Well they have Nate Clements now so maybe you can watch one of our three young WRs burn him all day!

We need to come out and not get behind like last year............or last week.......or the week before.

Time to start rolling teams like we did KC.

I agree. The Bills have a long way to go before they can mark anyone down as a win.

I'll be watching this game to see how this team responds. It's not uncommon for a young team to come out flat after such a huge and emotional win as we just had. So far, they're all saying the right things. It'll be interesting to see if they come out and take care of business.

That is my main worry- soem sort of letdown. I think they will stay focused though.

I really think Cincy has a solid defense. Now whether they can cover the Bills' 4 and 5 wide sets is a whole 'nother story. What I'd really like to see is the defense come to play from the get-go and dominate this game against a rookie QB. No looking ahead!

I hope noone is getting too confident yet. The team is playing well. But the worse thing for any player, and fan would be to lose the intensity and get cocky. I am holding back until maybe week 10 before I start saying things like " Easy win ".

I hope Chan is saying to the guys 'lets go beat this team like we did KC. We are a much better team then Cincy, lets have the score reflect that."

To me this week is another opportunity for Chan and the team to show how different they are then the 2008 team. Go out and beat the hell out of a team that isn't in your class.

It woul dbe nice to have a second half of rest instead of all our hearts beating out of our chests again.