NBC Sunday Night Football opening w/Faith Hill

LabattBlue

And then when you see her in real life, she falls from a 9.5 to a 6.

Still respectable... but it's tons of make-up and special effects.

Wow...have met her a few times, and I gotta ask what standards you are gauging her on, she is pretty damn beautiful.

I realize that this is probably her absolute worst, so....

But still, that can only get so much of an allowance.

There

is a web-site out there that specializes in photos like this...a few years ago, they had a picture of Keith Richards (admittedly no beauty), where they put fish-lips around his eyeballs, and little gremblin type thingys where his ears were...they did it very subltly, and the pic made the rounds as one of those "holy crap, how is this guy still alive" kind of things...but then, the original photo surfaced, and it was clear that somebody was having some fun with their photo-shop program.

There

is a web-site out there that specializes in photos like this...a few years ago, they had a picture of Keith Richards (admittedly no beauty), where they put fish-lips around his eyeballs, and little gremblin type thingys where his ears were...they did it very subltly, and the pic made the rounds as one of those "holy crap, how is this guy still alive" kind of things...but then, the original photo surfaced, and it was clear that somebody was having some fun with their photo-shop program.

I believe it was a Sunday Night game last year, where she was sitting up in the box at the new Dallas stadium... and I remember thinking that it was like Mr. Hyde to the opening sequence's Dr. Jekyll or a mild "Portrait of Dorian Gray" moment.

I know a girl who works up at a yoga center in MA that sees a fair amount of celebs and her reaction is usually how very plain most of them look in person.

I'm not going to say that I date Playboy models --- hell, they're airbrushed within an inch of their lives! --- but it all goes toward seeing people as they really are and not the idealized, computerized images that we see on screen, in mags, on stage. It gives people really whacked views of body image. These people are like avatars.

Edited by UConn James