OT - Happy Festivus!

Slightly off topic:

Yahoo won't let me drop TO in my fantasy football playoffs -- I need a replacement.

EDIT: Man, you air a grievance and it is heard.  I just dropped TO!

170812[/snapback]

Its a festivus miracle!!

My Grievance?

Simple: Its too cold not to have any snow on the ground down here in Dayton, OH. Damn you Ohio, Damn you.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Bill Johnson for letting that money sucking ferry stay in Rochester

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: To anyone who thinks that the current NFL playoff system and divisional system is fair or just in any way. And MLB should follow suit??

To the mother!@#$ing AMHERST POLICE and that stevestojan red light ticket you gave me(and all the other injustices done to teenage/20-30 year old drivers you age-discriminating classist !@#$s!!!) during my shift friday night :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Don't give me a ticket then act like you're doing me a favor by not ticketing me for proof of insurance less than a week before xmas you god damn prick.

and I didn't even run the red....... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Holland Tunnel and Canal Street in Manhattan. Took 5.5 hours to get from Rochester to the entrance bridge before the tunnel, and two hours to travel the last couple miles to Brooklyn.

A nine lane "parking lot" trying to merge into the two underground tunnel lanes!

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

BUT NYC was a fricking blast! :blink:

My Grievance? 

Simple: Its too cold not to have any snow on the ground down here in Dayton, OH.  Damn you Ohio, Damn you.

170835[/snapback]

Looks like you might be in for a record, according to the Weather Channel this morning!

Grievance 1: the increasing stupidity of clerks! At Dick's yesterday, a women in front of me was at customer service because the register rang up the wrong proce on a T-shirt. The damn clerk spent almost 15 minutes punching numbers into the register. Finally, I asked him what the hold up was and he said he could figure to refund the tax amount on the discount. I had to tell him to just apply the same discount rate to the tax amount. Imbecile!

Then yes, the Packers, the Jaguars, Lindell, the Oakland officials, and Nate Clements not knocking the ball down.

Oh, then there's people who pronouce Jaguar as Jag-wire!

Holland Tunnel and Canal Street in Manhattan. Took 5.5 hours to get from Rochester to the entrance bridge before the tunnel, and two hours to travel the last couple miles to Brooklyn.

A nine lane "parking lot" trying to merge into the two underground tunnel lanes!

Never take Canal Street. After getting off the Holland Tunnel, hang a right and take the West Side Highway down to the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel, rarely any traffic. That takes u right into brooklyn.

F the trooper that pulled me over for doing 77 in a 55 off the 54 exit a few days ago. I speed everyday and its not because i think i'm cool. Its cause i have a speeding problem and it will never change. By the way that 3 movie about Dale on espn the other night was nice. I'm gonna speed again tonight even with the snow. Its time for the " Feats of Strength".

!@#$ all you scumbags at WalMart, who are slowly selling America to the Chinese one George Foreman grill at a time. This is a company that supports the unionization of Chinese workers at the same time doing everything in their power to make sure that their U.S. retail store employees do not have the same right. In the Company's eyes, the greeter at your local Wal-Mart down the street should have fewer rights in the workplace than the worker that put together your next hair dryer!

The catch is for Wal-Mart is that they only will "recognize" unions that are endorsed by the Chinese government. WM's idea of an effective union leaves you to wonder what sort of "democracy" they really want in the US. !@#$ them!