Raiders' Tommy Kelly Talks Smack

Astrobot

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The problem is that the Raiders D-line played very aggrressive. I know that the Oline is supposed to be a bunch of mean boys, but they are going to have to fight hard to maintain control of LOS.

That being said, they have no true speed rusher, just a lot of bull rush type defenders. I like the odds of that in favor of the Bills.

Im hoping for a tough hard game. As long as the Bills dont get dragged into any foolish penalties, it should be a victory.

Kamerion Wimbley is a very underrated pass rusher… he had fewer sacks than Hali last year but I think he's pretty much just as good.

Also he's pretty effective rushing from either side so Pears had better make sure he's ready cause they will come after him.

It's gonna be a great battle watching the Bills O-line try to build on last week's performance against a talented Raiders front.

"Vermin is going to kill Johnny's brother at the Savoy theater tonight, pass it on."

Sorry, done for my own benefit. LOL

I just have one last question for you. If a train left New York at 300 miles per hour, and accelerated speed 15 miles per hour, and traveled a distance of 683 miles, tell me sir: what time would that train reach Chicago?! TELL ME, PLEASE!

THAT'S A FARGIN TRICK QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwkydlkgzlo&feature=related

^^^^ What the Bills need to do on Sunday to the Raiders. ^^^^

Edited by BmoreBills

Kamerion Wimbley is a very underrated pass rusher… he had fewer sacks than Hali last year but I think he's pretty much just as good.

Also he's pretty effective rushing from either side so Pears had better make sure he's ready cause they will come after him.

It's gonna be a great battle watching the Bills O-line try to build on last week's performance against a talented Raiders front.

Agreed, I think the key is how the Bills perform along the OL. And on the other side of the token how the Raiders DL performs.

The key to victory is who controls the LOS. If the Raiders can get to Fitz with the front 4 I like their chances of the game falling in their favor.

If they don't show up to play it's going to be a long day for them.

In the Raiders losses last year, they went up against teams that went punch for punch with that DL. The Steelers game comes to mind (regretfully). They abused us. Umm, the Titans opener... The OL stoned our DL.