More patdowning down at the gate

Hammered a Lot

WBEN interviewed me last night regarding this. It wasn't clear if this was an internal effort or pushed down from the league. I assumed it was more security than contraband related, but either way it will take longer to get in.

WBEN interviewed me last night regarding this. It wasn't clear if this was an internal effort or pushed down from the league. I assumed it was more security than contraband related, but either way it will take longer to get in.

Bills website says "league". Great, that's where I keep the whiskey. :oops:

utterly absurd, its all about contraband and preventing people from smuggling in drinks. If you really think its security, anything that could be hidden in the knee to ankle area could be hidden someplace else. A terrorist isnt going to be stopped by a shlub patting down 1000 drunk idiots. The reduced parking lot hours, new pat downs, they just want you buying more inside and this is the """best practice"" to increase revenue. I mean really, they dont do a damn thing at sabres games, but were suppsoed to believe the NFL on this?

The times we live in. :(

Not to sound like an old fart but you used to be able to bring kegs into the old War Memorial stadium.

PTR

THE ROLLING STONES 1981 Rich Stadium.

Stadium rules allow for one gallon of liquid to be brought into stadium per person.

Cripes I can't believe I remember as much of that show as I do. :D