Prediction thread; Raiders @ Buffalo

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the 2 Teams are closely matched with The Bills being a bit Bigger and The Raiders having more overall Team speed...

BUT...The Raiders are coming off a Monday Night ROAD Game and traveling to Buffalo NY for a 1:00 PM start...That's a tough spot in any week, not to mention the fact that it's The Bills Home Opener...That's kind of brutal... :thumbsup:

I see this Game close for the 1st Half...The Bills pull away late...

Buffalo - 27

Oakland - 14

Go Bills!!! B-)

Mark Schlereth picks the Bills and yet on Countdown Daily goes with the Raiders. Go figure.

His prediction on espn.com has since changed. I don't know why that guy hates us so much. A couple seasons ago I took notice of the fact that he never seemed to pick the bills to win, and I checked the entire season. He didn't pick the bills to win once. I realize that picking against the bills has been a pretty safe bet the last few years, but this was one of the years when we were 7-9, so we were at least somewhat competitive, and he would have picked the bills to lose a game they were favored in several times. Why does that joker have it out for the bills so bad??

A win is an amazing thing. All these posters (including myself) that I haven't seen in so long! So good to see you again!

All we need is The Dean and we're back to normal.

I'll jinx us. Bills 37-10. I have no rational basis for this prediction. I'll be tossed headlong off the bandwagon, like I have since 1968. So what? The scar tissue has become tougher over the years.

Go. Bills. Go.

"Twisting My Words" - Lori Carson

If he thinks we dont have an advantage at certain areas then Jim Miller (who did Jim play for?)

Look Jim you fuggin schmuch football games are not won on "athletes" they are won by FOOTBALL PLAYERS

- DMF had 150 yards.......contrats......Fred Jackson had 110 yards and wasnt even the scoring focal points

- We match up better at QB, WR, LB, Secondary, and this is being kind