Prediction thread; Raiders @ Buffalo

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Madden sim last week was a Bills blow out.

Madden sim this week has Bills losing. They had trouble with Raiders speed on run to outside and with speed at WR.

This game worries me. Raiders are better than Chiefs. Bills may not be able to run the ball as well as they did last week so can Fitz play better than he did last week? He may have to.

I give a very slight edge to the Bills because they are at home. Two very even teams.

17-14 bills in OT

For as confident as I was of a statement win last week, I'm equally concerned about this one. Glad they're on a short week, cross country early start.

23-17 Bills in OT. Let's get that OT-Loss monkey off our back!

Stadium goers, DON'T LEAVE EARLY! Stay standing, beating the chairbacks in front of you and shred your vocal cords!

I believe I remember a stat from a few years ago, when AFCE played the teams in the AFCW... I don't believe one AFCW team got a win, when traveling East.

I'll take the Bills 28; Raiders 9.

You are correct - that was the Bills 5-1 start in 2008 when a very talented Chargers team came to Buffalo and lost on a great late game play by Kawicka Mitchell I think??

Our offense is better

Our defense is better

Our qb is waaay better

Our team is waaay more disciplined

They have the edge on special teams

Game is in buffalo

30-17

Bills will go into week 3 undefeated to stun the Pats and the world and go 3-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the first game has a lot of Bills fans skewing their perceptions of the team.

I have no gut feeling for this game, they could win it just as easily as they could lose it.

I need to see more of this team to get a better handle on their capabilities.

My pre-season prediction for this one was a loss.

Edited by ETD66SS

I think the first game has a lot of Bills fans skewing their perceptions of the team.

I have no gut feeling for this game, they could win it just as easily as they could lose it.

I need to see more of this team to get a better handle on their capabilities.

My pre-season prediction for this one was a loss.

TOTAL domination of the jags preseason #3(great running game),TOTAL domination of the chiefs (great running game), TOTAL domiination of the raiderss (great running game)

you guys dont see a pattern here?

Edited by Clippers of Nfl