Easley and Troup OUT vs KC

FluffHead

and nothing of value was lost.

If those two have no value to us, then I am sad to say this year may end up being very similar to last year.

I agree with others sentiment that something is lost without these guys. Troup seemed to make strides this preseason and we need him to be in the D-line rotation. Easley will hopefully provide us a big play threat.

As I type this, Buffalo Bills fans all over the world are frantically scurrying to the waiver wire in their fantasy football leagues as they drop Marcus Easley for Donald Jones due to this terrible news. Meanwhile other people are laughing at them, only to be proven wrong tomorrow.

Edited by Bills!Win!

Weird to be having a black/white debate here.

Not having Troup and Easley for week one will probably not make a difference… unless we suffer a rash of injuries at D-line or wideout during the game.

Long term, both players are still expected to make significant contributions to the Bills this season and beyond.

Don't understand the teams reluctance to name said illness, hope he recovers and is playing next week. I kind of think both of these players miss too much time for one reason or another. All that said hopefully not the most important cogs in the wheels and we will do fine w/o for a game. I am pretty happy we only have 3 down right now (Moats knee also) and hope we can sustain that through the season.

Disagree, Troup is a key part of the DL rotation.

Easley is a guy we have high hopes for.

Is it too early to start questioning whether Troup will help this team? I wasn't aware that he was injured. Does anyone know how he did in the preseason?

Edited by first_and_ten