Easley and Troup OUT vs KC

FluffHead

Don't understand the teams reluctance to name said illness, hope he recovers and is playing next week. I kind of think both of these players miss too much time for one reason or another. All that said hopefully not the most important cogs in the wheels and we will do fine w/o for a game. I am pretty happy we only have 3 down right now (Moats knee also) and hope we can sustain that through the season.

It is a Non-Football (Hence non-work related) injury and hence probably comes under HIPA disclosure that restricts the Bills from saying about it unless Easley has signed a waiver.

Easley has a case of the dropsies so far.......but I think the kid can definetly help...............Cant say I would be mad to see David Nelson get more PT though he has been nothing but solid....

I'm guilty of having high hopes for Easley, but that time has passed. This kid is out more then in. I give him 2 more years on this roster.. :thumbdown:

Captain overreaction............its one game.....lets give him a month or two before jumping to conclusions.......Easley has way more upside then Jones fa sho

I'm guilty of having high hopes for Easley, but that time has passed. This kid is out more then in. I give him 2 more years on this roster.. :thumbdown:

A player can only show his value if he can make it out to the field. Easley hasn't shown he can. I agree that I'm not going to be missing him as we've never really had him. You can't miss what you don't have. I'll wait until he shows me someting in a meaningful content, not a practice or practice game.

If you guys had been around during the first two years of Moulds' career, you would have called him a complete bust and cut him.

I actually think that Troup being out will be good in the long run. He has been banged up a lot with a bunch of minor stuff in the preseason I think that the rest of sitting out the first game will help him get healthy for the rest of the year. Easley is a disappointment but they could give Nelson, Jones, Parrish, and Smith more throws to compensate for it.

If you guys had been around during the first two years of Moulds' career, you would have called him a complete bust and cut him.

And for every Moulds that takes a couple of years to develop, you have 1500 busts. The comparison is bad anyway because Moulds had actually proven himself in the NCAA, while Easley is a never-was. He's show nothing but bad hands a a propensity for injury as a professional. His entire resume consists of his height and 40 time. It's a joke.