WGR Round table

Ramblin' Rob

So i was tricked into listening by the Stevie interview that turned out to be John Clayton. Clayton called stevie, Steve Nelson. Also schlep told clayton the fans are giving up.

6 or 7 guys all saying the same thing.

First, Schlep is clearly on the salary dump train, not taking Lee's bonus into account. Chan said today on serius that the offer for lee was brought to them and he thought it would be a good time to let some young guys develop. then in the next breath Says the Bills should stop pretending like they are not rebuilding, even though they clearly are. UUmmm pretty sure buddy and chan both acknowledge that fact.

They say Fitzy is unequivocally not the answer.

Closing the link now. Goodbye wgr, until the next generation of hosts.

sorry this is a little scattered, trying to type before i forget the crap they spew.

now on with the round table, trying to say the team is being set up for a sale...lazy garbage journalism.

So i was tricked into listening by the Stevie interview that turned out to be John Clayton. Clayton called stevie, Steve Nelson. Also schlep told clayton the fans are giving up.

6 or 7 guys all saying the same thing.

First, Schlep is clearly on the salary dump train, not taking Lee's bonus into account. Chan said today on serius that the offer for lee was brought to them and he thought it would be a good time to let some young guys develop. then in the next breath Says the Bills should stop pretending like they are not rebuilding, even though they clearly are. UUmmm pretty sure buddy and chan both acknowledge that fact.

They say Fitzy is unequivocally not the answer.

Closing the link now. Goodbye wgr, until the next generation of hosts.

sorry this is a little scattered, trying to type before i forget the crap they spew.

now on with the round table, trying to say the team is being set up for a sale...lazy garbage journalism.

"conspericy" theorists? You want to talk about lazy garbage. Get a dictionary!

Why would losing be a set up for a sale?

I also love how they're speaking for the whole fan base when they say we've given up. That's nice, because I haven't, and I know many people on this board haven't. This team was 4-12 last year and the first 3 home games have already sold out. So yeah, looks like we've finally given in (sarcasm).

Edited by bills1960

Just read this blog about Mike Schopp:

http://www.buffalowins.com/off-topic/articles/remember-the-weckamo-why-i-hate-mike-schopp-and-you-should-too.html

writer nailed it. I couldn't add anything more. We deserve better radio.

Perfectly done. WGR can flash around their ratings all they want but the truth is that they have no competition whatsoever. Driving home there's only one option for Buffalo sports talk. Let's hope a guy like Sal Capaccio can one day talk over for that clown.

My favorite part of Schopp and the yes man is when a listener will call in with a legit and well thought out call, asks those two to comment, and they just move on to another caller without ever acknowledging what was just said on their radio show.

"conspericy" theorists? You want to talk about lazy garbage. Get a dictionary!

Uh oh, you got me. Guess you didn't see that I said sorry for the post being scattered, I was rushing. I should have been more specific. Sorry for not using my spell check, and rushing. See the difference is, I am some dude on my computer, they are supposed to be professionals. So Bills guy, next time i will be sure anything I post is seen by my editor first.

And no Carey, I stopped listening as soon as Schoop brought up his Blog from the other day in which he set up his theory that they were being set up for a sale. So you are saying that Schoop said he does not believe what he wrote two days ago?

My favorite part of Schopp and the yes man is when a listener will call in with a legit and well thought out call, asks those two to comment, and they just move on to another caller without ever acknowledging what was just said on their radio show.

or abruptly say 'what's your point?'

I didn't think it was that bad from what parts I heard.

I liked the format, I wish they'd do more of it...

Too bad they couldn't bring back Ba Ba Ba Ba BILLLS!

I like when they do these round tables. It's enjoyable. The only person I cant stand is Schoop, but he was not all that bad tonight. The cool thing to do is hate on the "sports talk radio guys" on a message board, But overall good radio. I wish they would do it once a week/month.

Edited by CountDorkula

They are horrific as journalists. As entertainers, they are much worse. I like to listen to sports talk when I drive, so I hold my nose and listen. I must say, the stench is growing out of control. BTW... what is the deal with that station and Lee Evans. To hear them tell it, The Bills just traded Jerry Rice for a roll of ankle tape. Evans was a stand up guy, but let's face it, he is not much of a receiver by 2011 NFL standards. Results are what matter in the NFL and his are not the stuff to build around. Good grief, let it go guys....

Edited by cwater10

Amen brother. It's happened to me before. I thought about driving to the station, pulling Schoop out of the room and locking him into his car in the middle of summer. With no A/C and windows closed shut. I hate them so much.

People sure do B word a lot about something they don't listen to!

I love the Bills. I like to listen to sports talk in the car, and I would rather listen to Bills talk. So I listen to these idiots. Give me a choice - a Rochester channel I can get (1280 - DiTullio), and I will go there. But Rochester isn't Buffalo. Their focus isn't the Bills, although they talk Bills a lot. I can't take these two anymore. I would rather listen to rock & roll.

I love the Bills. I like to listen to sports talk in the car, and I would rather listen to Bills talk. So I listen to these idiots. Give me a choice - a Rochester channel I can get (1280 - DiTullio), and I will go there. But Rochester isn't Buffalo. Their focus isn't the Bills, although they talk Bills a lot. I can't take these two anymore. I would rather listen to rock & roll.

Well, WROC 950 in Rochester has just dropped Schopp and the Bulldog it seems.

Edited by johnnyb

You should listen to Shredd & Regan on WEDG.com afternoons. Not always Bills talk but good when they do it. There's also Brent Axe on 1260 Score in Syracuse.

But you should also look check out some of the podcasts by amateur bloggers. The aren't very professional but some do good analysis

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot