WGR Round table

Ramblin' Rob

You should listen to Shredd & Regan on WEDG.com afternoons. Not always Bills talk but good when they do it. There's also Brent Axe on 1260 Score in Syracuse.

But you should also look check out some of the podcasts by amateur bloggers. The aren't very professional but some do good analysis

PTR

Agreed... Shredd & Ragan are a great example of what entertaining radio should be. They are great with interviews with Bills personnel when they have them and just great to listen to in general.

Amen brother. It's happened to me before. I thought about driving to the station, pulling Schoop out of the room and locking him into his car in the middle of summer. With no A/C and windows closed shut. I hate them so much.

I never listen, but thought I'd tune in for the round table. I also judged it to suck a** and I feel you are on the right track. They sound like people that somewhere along the way became very lazy. There was one guy on there constantly saying the other guy had great insight, I guess that is the yes man referred to above. I fear it will be a tough environment for Sal, they may feel threatened by the fact he is actually worth listening to :/

So i was tricked into listening by the Stevie interview that turned out to be John Clayton. Clayton called stevie, Steve Nelson. Also schlep told clayton the fans are giving up.

6 or 7 guys all saying the same thing.

First, Schlep is clearly on the salary dump train, not taking Lee's bonus into account. Chan said today on serius that the offer for lee was brought to them and he thought it would be a good time to let some young guys develop. then in the next breath Says the Bills should stop pretending like they are not rebuilding, even though they clearly are. UUmmm pretty sure buddy and chan both acknowledge that fact.

They say Fitzy is unequivocally not the answer.

Closing the link now. Goodbye wgr, until the next generation of hosts.

sorry this is a little scattered, trying to type before i forget the crap they spew.

now on with the round table, trying to say the team is being set up for a sale...lazy garbage journalism.

if fitz is not the answer, they passed at several shots at good QBs in rd two an three.

They are horrific as journalists. As entertainers, they are much worse. I like to listen to sports talk when I drive, so I hold my nose and listen. I must say, the stench is growing out of control. BTW... what is the deal with that station and Lee Evans. To hear them tell it, The Bills just traded Jerry Rice for a roll of ankle tape. Evans was a stand up guy, but let's face it, he is not much of a receiver by 2011 NFL standards. Results are what matter in the NFL and his are not the stuff to build around. Good grief, let it go guys....

You took the words right out of my mouth, they consistently B word about about this team and Ralph Wilson's commitment to putting together a winning product yet they spent most of the time praising our new defensive personnel based on what they saw at training camp and in preseason. Really the ONLY thing they complained about was the release of Evans, the O Line and Hangartner. Sure the O Line is suspect but why are people so hung up on the OL, that wasn't are main problem last year the defense was and NIX/GAILEY addressed the D in a BIG way this off season. Sure if we get injured our lack of depth is going to hurt us but you have to start rebuilding by replacing and revamping your 1st teamers before you can add depth, which is what has been done. How much did they expect was going to get done with one off season? This team has been built so poorly over the last 10 years (through severe mismanagement and bad ideas)that it is going to take time to rebuild.

How can these guys deny that this unit is better than last years unit. Everyone of the WGR guys make me sick with there lack of insight and their contradictions. You can't say out of the one side of your mouth that this team shows no commitment to win and then out of the other side of your mouth praise the changes that have been made that are positive. At least acknowledge that there has been an effort on this team's part to get better and if all you can complain about is Evans and Hangartner you better rethink how much knowledge you have when it comes to critiquing this game. NIX/GAILEY are smarter football people than most think and they absolutely know what they are doing. This team now has a nice blend of veteran leadership and hungry new blood, this team is going to shock a lot of people this year and I for one can't wait to hear the WGR guys back peddle and squirm. GO BILLS!!!