Incognito

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...he seems to be playing well for the dolphins. Hmmm...Evans seems to be playing well, McGahee seems to be playing well. Who isn't playing well? OHHHHHH....the buffalo freaking bills.

LOL!!

Incognito - penalties all over in a losing cause.

McGahee - mediocre backup

Lee Evans - on pace for a perfect season with zero receptions for zero yards.

and the Bills had the top performance of the weekend.

You went 4-for-4 on wrongness - congratulations!

Edited by BobChalmers

Incognito wishes he were just that. Horrible game last night.

Pats* new RT looked pretty good -- and I hate to say it. At least the C broke his leg (I kid, I kid).

Didn't see too much pressure up the middle after Koppen went down. Precisely the reason why Brady was able to throw for more than 500 and the Pats were able to pile up 622 yards of total offense.

I don't know if the Bills are "built" to beat the Pats.

Didn't see too much pressure up the middle after Koppen went down. Precisely the reason why Brady was able to throw for more than 500 and the Pats were able to pile up 622 yards of total offense.

Mike Nolan should be fired for how Miami played defense last night. NOBODY expects to beat Brady by rushing three or four.

Incognito looked like ass last night. Got his lunch eaten all game.

If that's how he plays against the Pats then he can stay down in Miami, and we'll see how badly Williams and Dareus whip him inside!

He's a good run blocker but he's always good for 2 penalties a game. He struggles migthily one-on-one in pass protection. He is a good player to have for depth but he shouldn't be your starter because he's unreliable.

Wow...he seems to be playing well for the dolphins. Hmmm...Evans seems to be playing well, McGahee seems to be playing well. Who isn't playing well? OHHHHHH....the buffalo freaking bills.

McGahee played well yesterday night? Lee Evens over the weekend? If you watched any of the games you would have seen otherwise. Not saying they are not good players or that they can not contribute but I think the Bills made some good long term decisions regarding the roster.

The Fish looked seriously gassed by the time Koppen got hurt - it was weird how out-of-shape they were. Multiple plays where they couldn't even run fast enough to line up before the snap.

Honestly - that looked like two pretty bad teams out there plus one awesome QB having a field day.

If Incognito ever has a son he needs to name him Guy.

Guy Incognito. Best. Name. Ever.

BTW, initial poster - did you start this thread after 3 plays? Two holding penalties in the first half would get one of our guards run out of town on this board.

Update for you through week 1 - Willis McGahee, 4 attempts, 3 yards, team lost Lee Evans - 4 passes thrown to, 0 completions, team won Incognito - his team lost, who really cares. Oh by the way, the Bills won 41-7 in case you have not heard with Jackson rushing for 112, 4 passing TDs without Lee Evans, and no sacks give by our guards, no penalties by the guards, and plenty of rushing room.

Watching the fins and Ritchie Incognito is playing well for them, I'm sure glad we got rid of a capable guard with a mean streak, we definitely don't want guys with some nasty in them.

What is this the off season. Did are offensive line just get destroyed by KC. This is a completely and utterly useless post. God it must suck to be you. All of that negativity. Pineing for Richie Incognito. How pathetic.

Watching the fins and Ritchie Incognito is playing well for them, I'm sure glad we got rid of a capable guard with a mean streak, we definitely don't want guys with some nasty in them.

What the hell is wrong with some of you?

In fairness, this thread began after the Denver pre-season game, which created such a storm of panicky "we suck, we suck, we suck... everyone else is better... every move the Bills make is either intentionally penurious and evil or just plain stupid" posts that any positive impressions of the team were drowned out. In the meantime, Tennesseeboy pulled back from the brink and even predicted a win over KC. So there is room for redemption for us all.

Go Bills!

What is this the off season. Did are offensive line just get destroyed by KC. This is a completely and utterly useless post. God it must suck to be you. All of that negativity. Pineing for Richie Incognito. How pathetic.

What the hell is wrong with some of you?

Check the dates, guys. This thread is from August 22nd. Right when this board was in full pre-season doooomed meltdown.