Incognito

Incognito wishes he were just that. Horrible game last night.

Pats* new RT looked pretty good -- and I hate to say it. At least the C broke his leg (I kid, I kid).

As I sat there and it looked like Koppen not moving..i felt bad and worried for him. Come back from commercial and they are sitting him up and holding his leg...big chit eatin grin came across my face :thumbsup:

Incognito would have been nice to keep but I think Brad Butler retiring set our O-line back more than not giving him money to stay. Just a random thought....a little off topic.

Not quite sure what you mean on the monet thing, but I agree on Butler. If you meant they should have given Butler more money..not sure that would have made a difference..sounded like the dude was through with football and wanted to follow his passion into politics

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McGahee played well yesterday night? Lee Evens over the weekend? If you watched any of the games you would have seen otherwise. Not saying they are not good players or that they can not contribute but I think the Bills made some good long term decisions regarding the roster.

Lynch didn't do so hot either.

The Fish looked seriously gassed by the time Koppen got hurt - it was weird how out-of-shape they were. Multiple plays where they couldn't even run fast enough to line up before the snap.

The no-huddle and the heat really messed them up.

Incognito would have been nice to keep but I think Brad Butler retiring set our O-line back more than not giving him money to stay. Just a random thought....a little off topic.

Butler retired before the draft and FA started, so they had time to replace him. The problem was Cornell Green got injured and never got back to 100%, and then it was a revolving door of backups at RT.

As I sat there and it looked like Koppen not moving..i felt bad and worried for him. Come back from commercial and they are sitting him up and holding his leg...big chit eatin grin came across my face :thumbsup:

Not quite sure what you mean on the monet thing, but I agree on Butler. If you meant they should have given Butler more money..not sure that would have made a difference..sounded like the dude was through with football and wanted to follow his passion into politics

I meant giving money to Incognito. Every man has a price, even if he didnt want to play in Buffalo. I am glad we didn't though he is not a top Lineman basically just a journeyman. Not to mention we were looking for tackles and he is a guard. I am with you I dont think Butler would have played even for more money.

We let him walk because Ralph is cheap.

Sorry, it HAD to be done.

Seriously, i was going to start a thread about how bad he looked, and felt very good about the guys in front of Fitz after watching that game last night. I never saw Incognito as a long term answer around here, and didn't have an opinion one way or the other about his departure.