Kamar Aiken #2 on depth chart???

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been my guy to watch. I was reading on BB message board that the guy has been lights out at camp and just looks like a gamer. Here is his college highlight reel:

Kamar Aiken

This guy runs a 4.4 40? --very impressive, considering he seems like a really big receiver.

Did anyone see him play against Chicago last week?

He had a less than stellar senior year at ucf, as a junior he was very good. Ucf is not a program that throws the ball a bunch. In the games I saw, he got open and on the rare occasion of the ball being thrown his way, he caught it, sometimes in rather impressive style.

He's been my guy to watch. I was reading on BB message board that the guy has been lights out at camp and just looks like a gamer. Here is his college highlight reel:

Kamar Aiken

Anyone else notice that damn near every pass thrown to him was a wounded duck or off target? Makes his performances in that highlight real even more impressive. Hope the kid can play, we need a #2

Anyone else notice that damn near every pass thrown to him was a wounded duck or off target? Makes his performances in that highlight real even more impressive. Hope the kid can play, we need a #2

Yeah, I saw that. My immediate thought was that he'd have no difficulties in adjusting to Fitz. :devil:

I've never found the BuffaloBills.com roster to be all that meaningful this time of year. Having said that, I am always happy to hear we have someone stepping up.

My question is, if he makes the team...Who gets cut? Davis (hopefully)? Easley? Roosevelt? Maybe even Nelson?

Davis hasn't done anything to prove he's not the "bust" he was from SD so far, and certainly doesn't look better than any of our young guys. Hopefully Nix can get over him. Easley has had tough luck, but has proven next to nothing so far...Still, I'd like to see him get a chance. I was a Namaan doubter last year, but he is starting to make me a believer. He has looked like one of our most consistent receivers.

I like Huggins and Hubbard too...One position where we certainly have depth...

i grew up in orlando and still follow ucf relatively closely. if this kid was at a big time school or if he had anyone decent throwing him the ball, he would most certainly have been drafted. im kind of surprised he wasn't anyway.

number 2 this early though? say what you will about buddy and chan. if they find someone they think can play, they sure aren't afraid to give them a chance.

From youtube video:

Kamar Aiken, at 6'2" and 218 lbs, possesses good size at the receiver position. When you combine Aiken's size, speed and his superior strength in the weight room, Aiken becomes a very difficult assignment for cornerbacks at both the line of scrimmage and downfield. Aiken can stretch the defense vertically and is always a threat for a huge play.

BTW, he's an inch shorter and 10 lbs heavier than Easley, who looked like a horse in those Goon Squad pics from over the summer...

He's also four inches taller and 20 lbs heavier than Evans.

hmmmmmmm

Edited by The Big Cat