Chicago Bears Exhibition

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Donald Jones will start. Nelson plays the slot. Parrish is out.

Shep not playing as a precaution. Chris White is second team ILB with Moats.

Brad Smith and Josh Nesbitt will get a few reps under center as QB. Fitz will play about a quarter, followed by Thigpen and levi.

Most starters expected to play 15 plays. Merriman will be about 10.

Wang and Maybin will get extended looks.

Brad Smith and Searcy will return kicks at first.

Mcgee will start outside and play slot on 3rd downs. Gailey said McLovin has had a great camp and better than anytime he has seen him.

Heard will play some NT and has had a good camp according to coaches.

Carrington has been very good and will get some work rushing the passer on 3rd downs.

Johnny White will get a long look.

Donald Jones will start. Nelson plays the slot. Parrish is out.

Shep not playing as a precaution. Chris White is second team ILB with Moats.

Brad Smith and Josh Nesbitt will get a few reps under center as QB. Fitz will play about a quarter, followed by Thigpen and levi.

Most starters expected to play 15 plays. Merriman will be about 10.

Wang and Maybin will get extended looks.

Brad Smith and Searcy will return kicks at first.

Mcgee will start outside and play slot on 3rd downs. Gailey said McLovin has had a great camp and better than anytime he has seen him.

Heard will play some NT and has had a good camp according to coaches.

Carrington has been very good and will get some work rushing the passer on 3rd downs.

Johnny White will get a long look.

thanks coach

Will it be televised on the NFL package? I don't have direct tv and watch every game at my local bar that has TE package. Wondering if I should go to the bar to watch the game or if I stuck waiting til tomorrow's replay?

Will it be televised on the NFL package? I don't have direct tv and watch every game at my local bar that has TE package. Wondering if I should go to the bar to watch the game or if I stuck waiting til tomorrow's replay?

It won't be televised on the NFL ticket, and they are not showing the game on the NFL network tonight (they may show clips). The NFL network will be airing the game in it's entirety at 7pm ET tomorrow.

I wonder if Maybin's extended look will come against the first team of the Bears.

If not, there's really no point in playing him. Otherwise, just cut him now. What's the use in seeing if he's "improved" against scrubs?

It won't be televised on the NFL ticket, and they are not showing the game on the NFL network tonight (they may show clips). The NFL network will be airing the game in it's entirety at 7pm ET tomorrow.

Time warner will be showing it on one of the locals.

If not, there's really no point in playing him. Otherwise, just cut him now. What's the use in seeing if he's "improved" against scrubs?

It's just our first preseason game. More precisely: If he can't do it against their 2nd team offense in their first (disorganized) action, then he never will.