Troup has cracked bone

NickelCity

“I think it just got caught in Wood’s shoulder pads,” Troup told Buffalobills.com. “I went to long arm him and I couldn’t really tell when it happened. I just went back to the sideline and I just felt the pain. I thought I may have jammed a finger or something, but they told me I had to go get it x-rayed.”

Here's a link:

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Troup-has-cracked-bone-in-hand/fd78720f-05b9-44dc-a4ad-b4d8e8132fa0

A bit concerning they should shut him down for 7-10 days and then bring him back slowly. They should be very careful about this don't want it to get anyworse. Also if he could wear a club on his hand and hit Tom Brady in the face with it it would be awesome.

A bit concerning they should shut him down for 7-10 days and then bring him back slowly. They should be very careful about this don't want it to get anyworse. Also if he could wear a club on his hand and hit Tom Brady in the face with it it would be awesome.

Thanks for the diagnosis, doc. Do you really think Chan is a complete moron? They'll do what they think is needed (and recommended by actual team doctors) to have Troup ready to play on 9/11.

It'll be annoying for him, but at the same time, he might adapt and learn some new moves to balance it.

Also... maybe it'll give Jasper some more time/opportunity to learn :)

Really could end up being an odd silver lining.

That kind of optimism is revolting and weak.

Troup was developing his hand work very well was the report from Chan or some Dee coach.

So of course he broke his new found hands. Very Buffalo Billsish. He will play hurt this season and again not reach his potential.

Hold on, i am going to need to work on my pessimisms and bashing. I m not ready yet.

I have a lot of hope for Troup to succeed for us..He's another good kid on our team.