From Pro Football Talk ...

Ronin

I dont want to lose Poz. We can keep changing out players who are capable for players with potential. Also, does Maybin have to give some of the money he stole back to the Bills or the Season Ticket Holders?

Why not, we're the Bills.

That's what we do. LOL

The guy is 23 years old and only in his second year of playing a 3-4. I am not saying he could work out but its a little early to say that he could be out of the league. I think that its not looking good BUT if the guy is serious about football and being on the Bills the guy should restructure his deal to give the Bills more cap room and make his cap number smaller (Thus making it harder to cut a guy making less).

The guy is 23 years old and only in his second year of playing a 3-4. I am not saying he could work out but its a little early to say that he could be out of the league. I think that its not looking good BUT if the guy is serious about football and being on the Bills the guy should restructure his deal to give the Bills more cap room and make his cap number smaller (Thus making it harder to cut a guy making less).

Ya hes 23, so am I. I havent shown the ability to rush the passer either thats why I'm writing on a message board instead of lifting weights and working on my first step

Ive looked into it but it didnt seem to fit for me. Im going to look into the Patriot Method. (HGH)

Hey, hey, hey, Merriman's not donning a Pats* jersey. :rolleyes:

Theirs is more like the CNN Method. :thumbsup:

Edited by H2o

Actually, I don't think Maybin's cap number is a problem. His game, on the other hand...

14. Aaron Maybin, Bills LB: It wouldn’t shock us if the No. 11 pick in the 2009 draft was out of the league by next year.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/07/21/16-defenders-who-could-be-cut-before-the-season/

By NEXT year??????

Does the writer actually think he'll make another team after the Bills cut him & last the season?