Schobel got fat!

I guess this means Schobel is our collective ex-girlfriend. No one will love you now Aaron, you awful B! We shouldn't piss him off too much or he will probably start sleeping with all of our friends. God, what a B.

Should we start posting pics of all the hot DEs we've been hanging out with since the breakup? We are so much better off without him. I can't believe we ever went out with that fat B!

Edited by Jauronimo

"Plain Jane | $6.25

Two Large Eggs Any Style"

Those must be some damn good eggs! Sheesh.

That does include a side and bread. Did you notice the NFL breakfasts? The "Bill" is 2 pork chops with two eggs.

PTR

Schobel looks fit and said he’s tipping the scales at 258 right now. That wasn’t the case late last fall.“I got up to 296,” he said. “It’s the heaviest I’ve ever been. That was enough.”

He lost 40 pounds and is at 258...

Sounds like he's enjoying retirement.

Also sounds like he's one of those guys who will remain a Bill for life (i.e., around for alumni events, follow the team, etc.). I know we're the only team he played for, but lots of guys could disappear to Texas and never be heard from again.

It's really a shame his timing was so poor. One season out of nine with a shot at the playoffs for a super player just sucks.

I stopped in to Schobel's (or Schrobel's if you like) back on opening day in Sept 2002, while driving through the Houston area.

I thought some of the family might be there, maybe watching the game at the restaurant? No. The Schobel gang was all at home watching the game.

What a bummer. We didn't bother to stay for lunch.