Tim Graham Bills article

Nice article indeed..... and Easley looks like a beast when lined up with the others in that photo in the article....

Easley has the build of a TE, especially when he is standing along with Stevie and Roosvelt.

Fitz is wearing a du-rag in that picture, AWESOME

Yeah, for anyone who hasn't clicked on the link yet, it's a really good article with lots of work invested. Lotta facts, background, quotes, AND, a very cool group photo.

Really a must read.

Good job by Tim and thanks for posting, CBN!

TG spoke with Gailey about starting Trent Edwards in the first two weeks and Trent's role as presumed starter:

New head coach Chan Gailey backed him in the beginning. Edwards took most of the offseason reps and was named the No. 1 quarterback when training camp opened. Edwards started all four preseason games.

Fitzpatrick, Brown and Brian Brohmfought over the scraps. Fitzpatrick attempted 23 passes before the season.

Asked at the NFL scouting combine in February if he regretted those decisions, Gailey replied, "Shoot, yeah. If I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't have done that."

Said Fred Jackson about his own situation:

"Right now, I feel like I'm the No. 1 guy and C.J. will come in and get a lot of plays," Jackson said. "I feel like I'm going to be the guy that's carrying the load and has got to make that running game go.

"I'm sure C.J.'s working hard and will [have] the opportunities as well, but I just got to shoulder the load and take the pressure of Fitz and make us a balanced offense. I want to be that guy."

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

sorry if someone already posted this somewhere...

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/28950/dont-go-changing-bills-show-faith-in-o

The Bill's motley crew seems to be a tight group.

Not only are they a tight group, but they obviously have a ton of confidence in each other. It's the reason why I think the Bills will have a 9 win season. Half the battle of having a good team is players believing in each other. If you compare the level of belief last year to this year and it clearly looks like a 180 degree turnaround.

other teams are doing this too. This isnt something special the Bills players are doing. Not one of those players is a NFL star, yet. Lets not get too excited that some late round players are having a good time working out. It doesnt really mean a lot.

In case it hasn't been posted, Tim Graham will be leaving espn soon and coming back to the Buffalo News. Not doing 100% sports.

Wow .... I hope this is a positive step for him but on the surface it doesn't seem to be.

[/i]Asked at the NFL scouting combine in February if he regretted those decisions, Gailey replied, "Shoot, yeah. If I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't have done that."[/font][/color]

I love this. I bet a lot of coaches would have said something along the lines of "Well, we had full confidence in our QB, but it just didn't work out." or something about how they had misinformation. Chan is very stand-up.

In case it hasn't been posted, Tim Graham will be leaving espn soon and coming back to the Buffalo News. Not doing 100% sports.

Wait...what?

I was excited to hear he's coming back but what does not 100% sports mean?

Loved the article as well. A great read.

Edited by The Tomcat

This:

Jackson rushed for 614 yards in the second half of the season, tying with Ray Rice for sixth in the NFL in that span. The running backs ahead of them were Arian Foster, Jamaal Charles, Maurice Jones-Drew, Chris Johnson and BenJarvus Green-Ellis. Nice company.

Wow. One would think that ESPN is the place to be, but I guess unless you are one of their stars it's not that great a gig. Welcome home, Tim.

PTR