Donte Speaks to the press about future

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget McCargo and Poz.

Don't put McCargo and Poz in the same breath of being shipped off. Not even close to the same caliber of player. Poz needs some help in front of him and will look better this season. No he's not Patrick Willis but did anyone expect him to be?

that would be The Associated Press. :flirt:

jw

Man, the AP has really gone down hill lately..let just about any internet hack write reports for them now :nana::beer:

Nice work here, great quotes from Donte..thank you for the piece

Thinking back to every game he's ever played, I struggle to remember when Donte made a game changing play. I remember him returning an INT for a TD against Tampa Bay, but the Bills already had a comfortable lead. I can't remember ONE Polamalu, or Ed Reed type of play, in which Whitner has made. He wants to be paid like a game changing top 5 safety, yet he's never made a single one of those plays. 5 interceptions, 5 forced fumbles, and 1.5 sacks in 5 seasons. That's 1 interception, 1 forced fumble, and .3 sacks PER SEASON! Those numbers tell you all you need to know about his production, or lack thereof.

Edited by JayBaller10

Thinking back to every game he's ever played, I struggle to remember when Donte made a game changing play. I remember him returning an INT for a TD against Tampa Bay, but the Bills already had a comfortable lead. I can't remember ONE Polamalu, or Ed Reed type of play, in which Whitner has made. He wants to be paid like a game changing top 5 safety, yet he's never made a single one of those plays.

Slightly in his defense, the Bills were leading by all of 7-0 when Donte made that pick-6, and the Bucs were driving. That could certainly count as a game-changing play.

That's about it, though.

Thinking back to every game he's ever played, I struggle to remember when Donte made a game changing play. I remember him returning an INT for a TD against Tampa Bay, but the Bills already had a comfortable lead. I can't remember ONE Polamalu, or Ed Reed type of play, in which Whitner has made. He wants to be paid like a game changing top 5 safety, yet he's never made a single one of those plays.

He's not that player but few are which is why those guys are so special. Everyone acts like if you pick a player high he will be that player but Polamula is so rare, it just isn't likely.

Whitner is solid, not spectacular and a very versatile player.If he comes back I'll be happy to have him but if he walks I think George is fine player but not the talent Dante is and could be.

That was actually a nice article and Donte actually sounded sincere. His replies were reasonable and he is sounding a bit more mature than in the past. I hope he does come back and have the battle of his life to retain his starting job.

He's not that player but few are which is why those guys are so special. Everyone acts like if you pick a player high he will be that player but Polamula is so rare, it just isn't likely.

Whitner is solid, not spectacular and a very versatile player.If he comes back I'll be happy to have him but if he walks I think George is fine player but not the talent Dante is and could be.

Another play is his hit on Ocho Cinco to send him packing. The Bengals were driving and if he makes the prior play, the bengals get a TD.

Solid is not sufficient out of a #8 pick. He is a good player, but not a PLAYMAKER. We need Playmakers from the #8 spot especially when you chose to skip the likes of Ngata.

Another play is his hit on Ocho Cinco to send him packing. The Bengals were driving and if he makes the prior play, the bengals get a TD.

Solid is not sufficient out of a #8 pick. He is a good player, but not a PLAYMAKER. We need Playmakers from the #8 spot especially when you chose to skip the likes of Ngata.

It's too late to worry about what pick he was. Thats gone. Now you have to think is our team better with him or without him.